• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

right-handed or left-handed?

Are u right handed or left handed?

• right

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • left

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm ambidextrous. ^^
    I can do everything either with my left or with my right hand. And I write with right ugly as I do with left XD
    It's funny when people see me one day using my right hand for something and the other day using my left hand for it. Then they really wonder XD
    Well, there's one negative side being both: You can't decide what hand you use e.g. playing basketball.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I'm right handed. I don't try to write with my left hand because when I do... It just looks really messy O_O.. The only time I use my left hand (i think) is when I'm playing on my wii..

Years
    I'm left-handed. Yay! :D

I can do a few things decently right-handed, but it is weaker; I tried bowling with that hand, but I could hardly pick up the ball ._.; I also have an odd habit of always swinging back-handed(?) with any sport with a racket, so I'll just switch hands instead of switching how I hit the ball. XD;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Lefty!

Since the majority of the world is right handed.. I feel special.
    Sometimes I find it difficult to decide what hand to use.. like with knives and forks. D:

Tomothy

You lookin' at meh?
    Years
    I'm right-handed!

I can do most things with my right; writing, cutting, holding the wii remote, etc.
    I am practising to do things with my left-hand, although I do tend to make a mess when I write with my left but it's improving though!

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I'm somewhat ambidextrous, with my right hand great at some things and my left great at others. But there are always those things that my left is better at than my right and vice versa, but since I write with my left hand best I'll just say I'm left handed. Freakish, huh?

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I'm a lefty. I didn't use to have so many lefty friends, now I have about ten. Its incredibly cool, I love it when we all just happen to get seated together/seated next to each other. When I notice that our hands weren't bumping, I'd go, "OMG, see, lefties unite 8D". Being lefty is utterly cool, I don't want to be ambidextrous because I love my left hand too much. When I learn sports, I usually use my left hand, but my right comes in handy when its a tough sport to learn and I have to follow the teacher's movements exactly. XD

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    ambidextrous.

i can do just about everything with both hands. except i write with my left hand only, and play all sports with my right hand only.

there's no poll options for us ambidextrous people. D: not that i vote in most polls anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Though when I was born, I was able to write with both my left and my right hand (I don't remember the term that's used to describe someone like that), now I am just a leftie. I've tried making myself be able to write neater with my right hand, but it's only good for when I write on the black board. Although, despite the hand I write with, everything else I do (besides batting on the left for baseball), I tend to be better with my right hand. Rather strange.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I am right handed just like the rest of my family(Dad,Mom & 3 sisters) - except for all 3 of my sons are left handed.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm left handed.
    My boxing and writing hand is my lefty but some stuff like picking something up or using a spoon with, i'm right handed.
    So i guess i'm a "lefty" and "righty" kind of person(more lefty).
    However i'm not ambidextrous because i'm only good at certain things with a certain hand.

EDIT:It's weird but a lot of the people who said that they are left handed are females...
    maybe the main hand is based on gender on most occasions...

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm left handed, which seems to me I'm the odd one out in my family. I mean, my brother, mom and dad is right handed. D:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I say that I'm right-handed, because that's the hand that I automatically write with. I'm a fast writer, and the right has always been able to keep up with my thoughts. My left hand, however, is my stronger hand for anything that doesn't involve writing. That came about because it had three weeks being my only hand when I broke my right wrist. I did everything but write during those weeks.

Years
    I'm right-handed, since I automatically do anything with my right hand. One time, I injured my right arm before an English exam. I attempted to write with my left hand but I didn't get much written, though my writing was somewhat coherent but nowhere near as good as I can do with my right hand.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    I am right handed, I can't imagine being a lefty, then again leftys most likely think the same thing about rightys

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back