• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RIP Kanye West

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, that freaked me out at first! @_@ I thought he was really dead!! Omg...I almost had a heart attack. I checked if there is a source in Yahoo! And yep he is alive. Thank goodness. Oh...it was about a music video he was on...dang. I swear everyone in Twitter and Facebook need to stop doing these pranks. >:T

Whoever started the hoax...I hope they will be in big trouble.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yo Kanye, I'm really sad for you and I'mma let you finish, but MJ's death was the best of all year. Of all year!

So has it been confirmed yet?

I can't say I'm really sad about this; the guy was SO arrogant, and his music sucked. -.-

Edit:
    @ Below because this is technically SPAM:
    akshualee i fink u wud fynd dat rick astlee'z deth wuz teh best of all tym!

And I never google things or read threads, so thanks for that, :P

And I'm so Heartless, but it makes me so much Stronger, even if Daft Punk did it first. XD

i c wut u did thar

:P

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yo Kanye, I'm really sad for you and I'mma let you finish, but MJ's death was the best of all year. Of all year!

So has it been confirmed yet?

I can't say I'm really sad about this; the guy was SO arrogant, and his music sucked. -.-

No, just a simple google search will show you that it was indeed a hoax.
    It almost had the potential to be a meme, and I would let him finish if he were dead, but I'm afraid that Jeff Goldblum(I don't know who he is either :|) had one of the best fake deaths of all time >__>

And his music was actually good, how can you be so heartless? Haha, see what I did there? 8D

I never really believed this to begin with, but I can guarantee you that everyone googled this to find out if it was true or not.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    How did I know this would spiral into a meme thread? xD
    Anyway, though it's not true, such a hoax show's his unpopularity of late. He's becoming some what of an infamous, tabloid raapper. Though to be expected, due to his knarky, cocky attitude.
    I'm glad he's not dead, though if it was a hoax about his music carrear being dead; I would be bitterly dissapointed as his music, for me, emulates arrogance.
    I just feel his personality in his lyrics, an opinion, not a claim so forgive me.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • Bad Pun Overflow

I don't care if you like him or hate him. He's become such a jackass (pointed out by Obama) and it seems like has become heartless and in a Love lockdown.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I got... shocked a bit. It's not AS surprising as it would've been because of his reputation lately, and it could be affecting him or something. :[

But yeah, I had to google this to figure the lie all out. Haha.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Omg, that freaked me out at first! @_@ I thought he was really dead!! Omg...I almost had a heart attack. I checked if there is a source in Yahoo! And yep he is alive. Thank goodness. Oh...it was about a music video he was on...dang. I swear everyone in Twitter and Facebook need to stop doing these pranks. >:T

Whoever started the hoax...I hope they will be in big trouble.

Haha It's a good thing you didn't have a heart attack then! We wouldn't want you dead...

Man, I seriously hate this kind of thing, when some celebrity (could be any one of them) is said to have died but is very much alive and well... The thought of these scams is sickening.

Back