• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ritzy Trades~

Years
  • Please always mention Nicknames, genders, abbilities and nature of the Pokémon you offer >.<

@Norwegian Moose
    Sorry that Pichu is already going to Greg!

@Greg

Are these fine with you?
    I'm ok with 3 for each - I'd like to get some Pokémon from various people and would therefore prefer not to trade them all in one go :3
    And yea I'd love them to have nice nicknames if you don't mind

Tirtouga - Male - Solid Rock - careful
    Tynamo - Male - Hasty or naive
    Sigilyph - Male - Magic Guard - Timid
    Minccino - Female - Cute Charm - Jolly
    Snivy - Male - Adamant, Jolly, Impish or careful
    Solosis - Male - Magic Guard - Relaxed, Quiet, Sassy, Modest, Calm or Bold

Norwegian Moose

Jedi Unicorn
    Years
  • AnUnown and a Magmar then? c:

Male Druddigon: "Druddley"
    Naughty Nature
    Ability: Sheer Force

Male Litwick: "Little W"
    Careful Nature
    Ability:Flame Body

Years
  • Nope anything thats nice :3
    Meaning... well I wouldnt want them to be called Pig or something like that :3"
    (I usually prefer not to have "human" names either.)

Are those 6 ok with you though?

_____
    EDIT:

@Norwegian Moose

Im fine with the Druddigon :3

Litwicks sp ap hindering nature is a bit of a problem though D: If you're willing to catch a new one (theyre quite common arent they?) I'm up for that trade :3

Years
  • Ok - take your time :3

I'll keep the Pichu and Dialga for you~

//In generel: I'll be off for most of the day tomorrow o_o~

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Well I have a Male Snivy named Luv Sic, but you're not looking for him anymore But I also have;

Tynamo-MoodIndigo
    Deerling-Moon Strut
    Mienfoo-Mrs. Jones
    Deino-Willing
    Sewaddle-It's You

Years
  • Can you tell me their genders and natures? and are they UT?
    Though I kind of don't think that I'd be willing to trade my Jirachi for them >-<

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Can you tell me their genders and natures? and are they UT?
    Though I kind of don't think that I'd be willing to trade my Jirachi for them >-<

Lol no worries I though as much, but I can manage a gender and nature for you, just tell me what ones you would like and I'll trade them to you for what you think is fair.

And a question do you clone your pokemon?

Years
  • No - mostly cause I can't XD
    And I believe many ppl prefer their Pokémon not to be cloned anyway o.o

Hm well. I am trying to get those shinies up there D: and I currently don't have much to offer for them so I think I would kind of like to keep that Jirachi for now incase I find a shiny trader who would be intrested in it x.x
    If I won't be needing it for those kinds of trades I could get back to you though - Is that alright with you? D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    No - mostly cause I can't XD
    And I believe many ppl prefer their Pokémon not to be cloned anyway o.o

Hm well. I am trying to get those shinies up there D: and I currently don't have much to offer for them so I think I would kind of like to keep that Jirachi for now incase I find a shiny trader who would be intrested in it x.x
    If I won't be needing it for those kinds of trades I could get back to you though - Is that alright with you? D:

Yea thats fine, but I do have a Shiny Vulpix with Drought, but shes a female =/

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    What is the moveset of the Jirachi?

And can you also give me a day or two, I want to locate my Platinum and Pearl before I do a trade for your Jirachi cause I may have one already, but I might like to have yours as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Sounds pretty good to me and I JUST found my DS games lol, they were hiding in my Ankle Weights box, took a lot faster than i though it'd take.

And the search continues cause the Pokemon games are not in the Pokemon case

Last edited:
    Back