• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Killzone (help on scripting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm working on a pokemon game. But I'm totally clueless about scripting. All the scripting I know is getting items, making new moves, making new items, etc. but that's it. I need to learn how to increase max level, or how to change the perspective of the game. Like for some part of the game, you have to walk through a dangerous area. So the game will transform into platform mode and the player can walk, jump, shoot w/ handgun, get weapon upgrades (heavy machine gun, rocket launcher, flamethrower, etc), get into vehicles with machine guns attached to them (tank,plane,copter,robot,etc). Much like in Metal Slug. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Hank

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
  • Okay...
    -You're 12. Why are you even allowed to use the internet?
    -Wrong forum.
    -You show nothing, nothing at ALL. Zero credibility.

No, I'm not going to help you, and I'm pretty sure no one is. Scripters are difficult enough to find as it is, and yours is just another project with nothing to back it up, and a project leader that doesn't even do his research; this sort of thing goes in the drawing board or team recruitment threads, and even that's only if you something to show... Which right now much of this stuff is way to complicated as it is.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • You might want to try looking at the General Help Thread or the Pokemon Essentials Thread for some help, you can also try looking at Maruno's Pokemon Essentials Wiki for some scripting help in Essentials. Otherwise just play around with things and you should eventually figure some stuff out.

And don't be such an ass, IceGod, we were all new at one point.

Anyway, this thread doesn't really have any reason to remain open, so...

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back