• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Really? Thank you so much!

For breloom I just need it leveled to 100 and it taught stone edge and sky uppercut, please. And please don't erase spore or seed bomb

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Possible for the deoxys, I don't need the brozong though.

Ok then.
    I just checked Deoxys' moves and it doesn't have Iron Defense and has a Sinnoh Champ Ribbin so it's not UT
    The guy I got it off said it was UT but I guess it wasn't :S (I got ripped then :@)
    But here's the specifics for the Deoxys anyways:
    Naive
    Jun. 28, 2008
    Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
    121/169/56/163/58/177
    ExtremeSpeed/Psycho Boost/Zap Cannon/Psychic
    Held item: Nevermeltice.

Would you want that for the Shiny EV'd Toxicroak?

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • Dear RNC,
    I have a shiny darkrai that i recieved frm someone here on pc and it says its ot was rnc4ever or sumthing like dat and i was wondering if you caught this shiny darkrai and that u wud tell me its legit

Thanks

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hello, can I have another US 10 ANIV Timid Raikou? Because I'm storing 10 ANIV Raikous in my pc. I'll give one Pichu and Poliwag if you like. Oh and the first 10 ANIV Raikou that you gave me, It's awesome! Thanks :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It is perfect, thank you!!
    Ok, good, you didn't answer before I got off, nice to know though.

Ok then.
    I just checked Deoxys' moves and it doesn't have Iron Defense and has a Sinnoh Champ Ribbin so it's not UT
    The guy I got it off said it was UT but I guess it wasn't :S (I got ripped then :@)
    But here's the specifics for the Deoxys anyways:
    Naive
    Jun. 28, 2008
    Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
    121/169/56/163/58/177
    ExtremeSpeed/Psycho Boost/Zap Cannon/Psychic
    Held item: Nevermeltice.

Would you want that for the Shiny EV'd Toxicroak?
    How about I just give you the toxicroak??
    Dear RNC,
    I have a shiny darkrai that i recieved frm someone here on pc and it says its ot was rnc4ever or sumthing like dat and i was wondering if you caught this shiny darkrai and that u wud tell me its legit

Thanks
    Well that is some what one of my names, let me look at mine.

Hello, can I have another US 10 ANIV Timid Raikou? Because I'm storing 10 ANIV Raikous in my pc. I'll give one Pichu and Poliwag if you like. Oh and the first 10 ANIV Raikou that you gave me, It's awesome! Thanks :D

Sure I can give you that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Yeah I'm sorry I didn't see it xD

Ok, here's what I'm gonna have to do , since all of my pokes aren't listed and I don't know them by heart, let me get the rest of them in there and I'll let you know what I need.
    I know I need some of those 10anniv. mews and a couple of the GS pichu's also.
    I'll get back to you in a bit.

How many do you need and which of those 10anniv and mews and pichu? I think you know my list *g

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh thank you very much for the trade! :D
    Your welcome
    Yeah I'm sorry I didn't see it xD

Ok, here's what I'm gonna have to do , since all of my pokes aren't listed and I don't know them by heart, let me get the rest of them in there and I'll let you know what I need.
    I know I need some of those 10anniv. mews and a couple of the GS pichu's also.
    I'll get back to you in a bit.

How many do you need and which of those 10anniv and mews and pichu? I think you know my list *g

I added 3 mores boxes and have 4 more to add, their not full boxes though, let me get all of those back in there and I'll check your thread again please.

Back