• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
  • ohhh srry ot is RNC4EVR modest nature, caught nov 26, 2009 at lvl 40 new moon island
    stats (frm hp-speed) are 116, 72, 82, 135, 79, 117 and the moveset is quick attack, hypnosis, pursuit, nightmare

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • ohhh srry ot is RNC4EVR modest nature, caught nov 26, 2009 at lvl 40 new moon island
    stats (frm hp-speed) are 116, 72, 82, 135, 79, 117 and the moveset is quick attack, hypnosis, pursuit, nightmare

And the ID please??
    Thanks, I'm checking mine now, but that's probally it though.

EDIT: Yes that's my darkrai!! :)

Last edited:

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hello! Can I have the Lv. 40 Timid Darkrai on the giveaway day please? Thank you :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hin RNC....Want to ask you
    Do you have TRU arceus?
    What do you want for it?
    Yes I have one, just offer an event for it please!!

Really? If you want to give it to me I'll take it but it'd be a bit unfair for you :S
    No, don't worry about it, I'm here mostly for events any ways.
    Hello! Can I have the Lv. 40 Timid Darkrai on the giveaway day please? Thank you :D
    Sorry ask on Sunday please!!

BUMP.

I can't wait to see what you'll add to your thread next with the last post I deleted for you to make another space! ^^
    Thanks for the bump, and I'm still deciding what to put in there??

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Ok then, so you'd just accept anything for the Toxicroak then?
    If yes, do I just use your US Platinum FC for the trade?

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
  • Well with all the events coming out in 2010 and with all the games I have, did you see my collection?? Any ways I have much room for all the events and will go to all the GS and TRU events that come!! :)
    Yep. There should be a lot of events this year again! ^^

And I think I saw you have 2 Diamond, 3 Pearl, 1 Platinum, and 1 HeartGold. Am I right?

By GS you mean HeartGold and SoulSilver right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Hey I've got a Shiny Moltres available. It's OT is ASH but that's cause im about as unimaginative as they come aha....
    Would like:
    10 ANIV Espeon lv70 Brave

FC: 1462 7365 8500 if that suit's you.

Back