• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
Can I have your shiny lv50 Naive Azelf that's in box 15, since you're giving it away? :)
oh, and your lv35 lax shiny Vibrava in box 14 please. :)

my FC is in my signature :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
i think i should be able to breed a non-shiny with Yawn, its just breeding a SHINY with Yawn
that i dont think i will be able to do
You get the eevee with yawn, I'll do the reast for ya!! :)
Can I have your shiny lv50 Naive Azelf that's in box 15, since you're giving it away? :)
oh, and your lv35 lax shiny Vibrava in box 14 please. :)

my FC is in my signature :P

Ok, meet you there.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
You get the eevee with yawn, I'll do the reast for ya!! :)

great :)
should be easy getting one with Yawn
getting a Smeargle and will give it Yawn and breed with one of my eevee :)
i see you have a Smeargle - what moves does it have?
i might want that :)

Last edited:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
RNC, i'm so sorry for not thanking you for the pokes immediatly, but PC suddenly crashed on me when I was about to post my Thank you's.

But i'll post it now, since PC is actually working now :D

Thanks a lot for the shiny Azelf and the shiny Vibrava! Now I don't have to SR for a shiny Azelf anymore, and Flygon is my second favorite shiny. =) (After Metagross but i'm getting a shiny one from someone else already)

Thanks again!

Oh and sorry for posting after you now, but it lagged. :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
they are your free shiny

Box 4
Umbreaon

BOX 16
Smeargle lv1 Timid

PLEASE may i have them before i go to bed :)

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
hi rnc cud i have this shiny dragonite for the faraway place raikou u asked for last night? and um i cudnt find bozo's thread or his page so if you could tell him for me that would be lovely lol

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 323
Atk. 403
Def. 225
Sp. Atk. 191
Sp. Def. 221
Spd. 259

Moves: Aqua Tail, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, i'm so sorry for not thanking you for the pokes immediatly, but PC suddenly crashed on me when I was about to post my Thank you's.

But i'll post it now, since PC is actually working now :D

Thanks a lot for the shiny Azelf and the shiny Vibrava! Now I don't have to SR for a shiny Azelf anymore, and Flygon is my second favorite shiny. =) (After Metagross but i'm getting a shiny one from someone else already)

Thanks again!

Oh and sorry for posting after you now, but it lagged. :(
It ok and understandable!!
Now I posted it to the right person!! :laugh:
Great thank you soooooooooooooooo much :)

Your welcome, hope you get that move!! :)

Who wants the next 2 please??

hi rnc cud i have this shiny dragonite for the faraway place raikou u asked for last night? and um i cudnt find bozo's thread or his page so if you could tell him for me that would be lovely lol

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 323
Atk. 403
Def. 225
Sp. Atk. 191
Sp. Def. 221
Spd. 259

Moves: Aqua Tail, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch

That's why his name is clickable to his thread in truth's description and about the trade,m remind me tomorrow, I don't do those trades on my give away day, sorry.

Last edited:
Back