• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
  • can i have the next two plz? palkia level 100 box 18 suicune lvl 100 also in box 18?

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • wow i was waiting about 1 hour to get to the right point when you will say "who wants te next two plz" with browser restarts about 2 in a minite and yes xD lol the error won't leave me xD but ty a lot for responding ! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • wow i was waiting about 1 hour to get to the right point when you will say "who wants te next two plz" with browser restarts about 2 in a minite and yes xD lol the error won't leave me xD but ty a lot for responding ! :)

Is that your error!! It finally went for us!! Yay!!

Back