• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    it seems like RNC is offline at the moment so I am one of her trade helpers so you can put all the offers to me and I will try and help you out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I have a shiny Poliwag, what can you offer I will make sure RNC gets want she wants just put a list of some offers down here

As long as it has the Water Absorb Ability and Dive Move
    then i am willing to offer any of the shiny from my thread (not including the Legends/events)

I am a trade helper on here as well :)
    but for this send me a VM/PM so we dont pollute the thread :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • CAn I have a Latios from the free section?? My brother is having serios trouble with his platinum game....
    If your talking about the lv100 then yes you can have it, just let me know what times your on here please??
    hey rnc i think i asked you this last week, but then i completely forgot about it cause i decided to use another pokemon but it aint working out, could you help me evolve my porygon to porygon-z?
    I hope you got that evolved, if not let me know please??
    She hasn't added me to her thread but I am a trade helper she said i'm allowed to do this.
    Thanks for the help!! :)
    that's alright I won't actually get any Pokemon from other people in her thread but I give them my Pokemon if she doesn't have it.

I thought I added you, I'll do that now!!

Kerse

bleh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    hey, was wondering if i could get the heracross in the free section, i just wanna breed one for myself since its such a pain to find one

Kerse

bleh
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    thanks again, now back to 24 almost caught up with the current season

Back