• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

JadeX

Prince
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Sick of eggs . haha .
    Feel free to ask anything from me if I could be of any help .

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi new to the forum here and was wondering if I would be able to get the free level 100 Celebi Brave (jap.)
    Deoxys Hardy

My friend code is: 0260 2150 1831

PS: whats a good time to trade as I'm from the US Pacific time and Im on here from 5-10pm thanx again!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sick of eggs . haha .
    Feel free to ask anything from me if I could be of any help .
    I'm sick of eggs and riding my bike back and forth!! :laugh:
    Hi new to the forum here and was wondering if I would be able to get the free level 100 Celebi Brave (jap.)
    Deoxys Hardy

My friend code is: 0260 2150 1831

PS: whats a good time to trade as I'm from the US Pacific time and Im on here from 5-10pm thanx again!
    I can give you that, no problem, give me just a bit please!! :)
    I have a level 100 japanese shiny deoxys im not really sure if its hack or not?

Thanks for the help!! :)

Years
  • ok ill be here awaiting your arrival. :D

Thank You Very Much! I cant thank u enough! Ill be sure to return to this thread if I need anything else! :D

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • If your breeding with ditto, it doesn't matter, but if you want a female you know what to do please??

^_^ still want to thank you for everything, my collection comes really close to an end.....off to bed, hope you will have a nice day tomorrow ^_^

Back