• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'm interested in these two pokemon.

~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Skarmory lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 324
    Atk. 209
    Def. 306
    Sp. Atk. 95
    Sp. Def. 234
    Spd. 177

Moves: Steel Wing, Slash, Night Slash, Brave Bird

~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Lucario lv100 Jolly Checked
    HP 250
    Atk. 319
    Def. 171
    Sp. Atk. 213
    Sp. Def. 176
    Spd. 305

Moves: Crunch, ExtremeSpeed, Stone Edge, Close Combat

I know you said you want EV trains for them, but I don't have many (they are all on my team...) I do have some IV breeds though if you would be willing to trade for them.
    I'll post my previous message again for you in just a bit please!!
    Use the Soul Silver FC in my sig.

0045 5461 5595

Meet you there!!

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Alright, thanks for the trade. I love this thread.

EDIT: Oh hey, the Giratina has Pokerus. And nice moves on the Charmander. I got more than I thought I would. Thanks!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Your very welcome enjoy the pokes please!! :)
    And for all who missed it:
    Here it is again please:
    OMG, I can't believe this is already on the 7th page, it feels like I haven't been here in like for ever!! :)
    But I do have an annoucement, I'm moving and will only get to come on here for my Sunday giveaways please, and nothing more, if you want anything else I have to trade for please add me to your friends list and pm me please as that is all I will be checking on here from now on!! Sorry to every one who wants to trade with me here please!! But I will still be trading!! :)

I have many tears downing over this, but do understand, it's better for me please!!

Who wants the next 2 please??

bian

Years
    I'll get these:
    Box 15 Giratina lv70 Modest
    Box 18 Diagla lv47 Rash
    FC: 1419 9050 4778

Back