• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
Years
  • I guess so, although their are some events there on your want list that I haven't even heard of to be honest! xD
    and I was hoping we could trade right now but I'm having some trouble with my Wifi connection ><; I'll let you know as soon as I can if I can fix it.

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Are you doing your shiny giveaway today too, RNC?
    I missed it Sunday >.<

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    hi! I'm interested in your electivire! Do you happen to know the IVs of this pokemon?
    Electivire lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 291
    Atk. 372
    Def. 139
    Sp. Atk. 198
    Sp. Def. 175
    Spd. 289

check my thread? sorry i mostly just have shinies as of right now ><

Years
  • Spoiler:

CMT for these when you're ready to trade again :) and I am still working on those pictures.

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • Ello! =^.^= I was interested in your E4ALL Manaphy you have for trade.I was wondering if i could offer any of these?

Munchlax w/Selfdestruct
    Bronzor w/Trick Room
    Horsea w/Muddy Water
    -----------------------------
    All of them from the Winners Path event and UT.Hope we can make a deal :3

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • Sorry about the delay, had to go pick up my child.

But why would post that if it was out??

oh just cuz i'd posted for the giveaway. then noticed you had signed out. and thought it might've been your internet since you said you were having problems.

my fault!:(

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • Ello! =^.^= I was interested in your E4ALL Manaphy you have for trade.I was wondering if i could offer any of these?

Munchlax w/Selfdestruct
    Bronzor w/Trick Room
    Horsea w/Muddy Water
    -----------------------------
    All of them from the Winners Path event and UT.Hope we can make a deal :3

I'm sorry about that.I completely forgot to post my FC. 2021-1855-8727 xD.I'm a tad new here,my apologies *bows*

Back