• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

sirindair

Not Here
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
Hey, how's it going? Don't let those hacks get to you lol =)
Btw, do you have a checked 10 aniv zapdos i can borrow to clone?

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
Hey RNC, I was looking through your EV trained pokemon listing and they really impressed me, so I was thinking maybe you'd like trading this one:
Lucario lv100 Jolly Checked
HP 281
Atk. 319
Def. 170
Sp. Atk. 239
Sp. Def. 176
Spd. 306

I don't know if you want anything specific that I might have but I do have an EV trained Magnezone, and an EV trained Palkia... It's not much to offer since I bet you really work hard on your pokemon but I'd really like that Lucario ^^' let me know what you think!
My HeartGold FC is: 1935-4372-8423
Name: Gabe

*RNC*

Mustang Hunter / Killer!!
Years
  • Age 66
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Hey, how's it going? Don't let those hacks get to you lol =)
Btw, do you have a checked 10 aniv zapdos i can borrow to clone?
Ignore what it says, it's me please, my account got messed up and I need Twilight to fix it hopefully!!, but I can trade you one!! Use the 1st pearl fc please!!

Hey RNC, I was looking through your EV trained pokemon listing and they really impressed me, so I was thinking maybe you'd like trading this one:
HP 281
Atk. 319
Def. 170
Sp. Atk. 239
Sp. Def. 176
Spd. 306

I don't know if you want anything specific that I might have but I do have an EV trained Magnezone, and an EV trained Palkia... It's not much to offer since I bet you really work hard on your pokemon but I'd really like that Lucario ^^' let me know what you think!
Sorry you must have post at the same time as me, I will get to you in just a bit please!! :)

Last edited:

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
Ignore what it says, it's me please, my account got messed up and I need Twilight to fix it hopefully!!, but I can trade you one!! Use the 1st pearl fc please!!

Sorry you must have post at the same time as me, I will get to you in just a bit please!! :)

Alright no problem, take all the time you need :3

*RNC*

Mustang Hunter / Killer!!
Years
  • Age 66
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
HP 281
Atk. 319
Def. 170
Sp. Atk. 239
Sp. Def. 176
Spd. 306

What are the stats of the palkia please??

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Wobbuffett

i also have ranger1 manaphy,embeeded tower pokemon and shiny shaymin from babyrock

i would really like a TRU shaymin, as i have searched the internet for someone to trade with.
i want it on platinum though, so two trade would be needed, as most of the poke arent on platinum.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Just saying, ~RNC~ and *RNC* are the same person; same ip addresses. I wouldn't know how to fix your account.. Ask Rukario.

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
Hey RNC, I changed my mind about the Lucario, but I am still interested in trading with you, if you're still up to receiving the Palkia, is there a possibility of you trading me this:

Raichu lv100 Bashful Checked
HP275
Atk. 228
Def. 163
Sp. Atk. 205
Sp. Def. 191
Spd. 230

Moves: Brick Break, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail

If you don't think it's a fair offer, it's ok, but since I got a lucario and I still wanted to trade with you, I thought i'd go for the raichu as well. Let me know what you think! (:

Back