• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2010
Can i get the ev spread and iv's of this? and if its good. CMT for it.

Shiny Regigigas lv100 Adamant Checked
HP 416
Atk. 430
Def. 242
Sp. Atk. 170
Sp. Def. 231
Spd. 217

Moves: Substitute, Giga Impact, Focas Punch, Zen Headbutt

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
Yes, I'm back, I got aggrevaited with my ~RNC~ account being messed up, but just remind me tomorrow please!!

Alright, I will (: just remember my post is above, just scroll up a bit and you'll see it, it's the same deal we had settled, but instead of lucario it's a raichu. :P

dspsp

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Hello!^^
Could i get these free pokes from box 18?
Rayquaza Rash
Jirachi Hardy

And also, could i get the iv's for :D :

Shiny Leafeon lv100 Docile Checked
HP 273
Atk. 301
Def. 312
Sp. Atk. 135
Sp. Def. 164
Spd. 210

Steelix lv100 Impish Checked
HP 341
Atk. 179
Def. 543
Sp. Atk. 108
Sp. Def. 152
Spd. 76

and

Shiny Toxicroak lv100 Naughty Checked
HP 301
Atk. 317
Def. 144
Sp. Atk. 180
Sp. Def. 137
Spd. 246

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Alright, I will (: just remember my post is above, just scroll up a bit and you'll see it, it's the same deal we had settled, but instead of lucario it's a raichu. :P
1st trade after taking a week off, are you ready please??
Hello!^^
Could i get these free pokes from box 18?
Rayquaza Rash
Jirachi Hardy

And also, could i get the iv's for :D :

Shiny Leafeon lv100 Docile Checked
HP 273
Atk. 301
Def. 312
Sp. Atk. 135
Sp. Def. 164
Spd. 210

Steelix lv100 Impish Checked
HP 341
Atk. 179
Def. 543
Sp. Atk. 108
Sp. Def. 152
Spd. 76

and

Shiny Toxicroak lv100 Naughty Checked
HP 301
Atk. 317
Def. 144
Sp. Atk. 180
Sp. Def. 137
Spd. 246
If the jirachi and raquaza are shiny, then you can't have them, sorry!!
Also sorry, I don't have the iv spread on those!!

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
You do know that was a hacked pokemon, right??

I can promise you that I didn't know it was hacked at all. I got it from a friend, he sent it to me from Platinum... =/ Ugh.. I'm really really sorry, I didn't know a thing... I'll give you your Raichu back.

EDIT: What is it that it has that makes it hacked though?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can promise you that I didn't know it was hacked at all. I got it from a friend, he sent it to me from Platinum... =/ Ugh.. I'm really really sorry, I didn't know a thing... I'll give you your Raichu back.

No, do not worry, I was just letting you know, you need to look at them before you trade them, palkia is never gotten on RT. 202 and never met at lv100, keep the raichu please!! :)

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
No, do not worry, I was just letting you know, you need to look at them before you trade them, palkia is never gotten on RT. 202 and never met at lv100, keep the raichu please!! :)

Oh man... I didn't even notice that :( I'm so so so sorry, I had no idea. But i'm really thankful that you're letting me keep the raichu. Thanks a bunch, I promise you that if we trade some other time, It won't happen. I'll check first :) I can give you another of my pokemon to make it up to you if you want.

Back