• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • RNC, I'll take up whatever she requested. I know Render personally and I'll hold them for her till she gets her wifi up and working again c: I'll keep them safe and sound in my box. c8 Render will vouch for me being safe to trade hers with xD

Yes, Bellacrose and I are good friends and I'd appreciate it greatly if you would give her these Pokemon on my behalf. :)

Read the rules, please be patient. It's only fair she should get her Pokemon first, and kind of RNC to try a few more times for her. :s That came off as a little rude and impatient.

Aw, I'm sorry :c It's just RNC has rules and such. Sorry I didn't mean to be mean. :c

Meet you in there Bella, sorry it took so long to get back!!
    Thanks for the help while I was gone also!! :)

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • Thanks for the pokes RCN! :)

Oh and is it ok to ask for two more? Well the next time you give two away.

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
  • Thanks for the pokes RCN! :)

Oh and is it ok to ask for two more? Well the next time you give two away.

Shinies are unlimited. It says so in the rules. :D
    And thanks again RNC. I'll be on tomorrow to ask you about the Light Ball again since that whole shananigan with the stupid router being dumb came up. xD; *kicks the router*

Back