• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My FC: 1504 2172 1147

May I have the following shinies?:

Pinsir lv1 Impish (Box 17)
    Ampharos lv30 Bashful (Box 6)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years

• BOX 18

Groudon lv50 Serious
    Mewtwo lv70 Naive
    Hey RNC! any chance i can get these 2 please? :)

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • LOL! It is funny. Guess we got good taste in pokemon. Thanks again for the pokes! Your a very kind person. :)

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • I plan on getting a few copies of Entei and Suicune from gamestop the next month. I'll be happy to donate one of each. I'll be sure to PM you when I get them. :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Haha great minds think alike with the last ones :) I hate being a pest RNC, but is there any chance you can do these last 2? i understand if you cant! You have already helped so much
    BOX 17
    Giratina lv70 Serious
    BOX 18
    Lugia lv45 Bold

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I plan on getting a few copies of Entei and Suicune from gamestop the next month. I'll be happy to donate one of each. I'll be sure to PM you when I get them. :)
    What do you mean next month?? It's this month!!
    i Feel like a jerk haha! RNC when my friend gives me back my pearl ill see if i can give you something for helping so much :D

I don't need any thing, I enjoy this!! :)

See you back in there Raith!!

Last edited:
    Back