• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you very much for the clones!

By the way, the WORLD12 Pikachu is from someone who went to Hawaii (The Pokemon World Championships 2012 venue) and downloaded it there, so you can be assure of it's legitimacy. It's fully-redis so you can post it in your shop.

About the Keldeo, I'm a RNG abuser, so I trade Pokemon for events that I don't have access which have high IVs. Anyway, can you do me a favor and please do not redistribute the Keldeo?

Thanks! :)
You are welcome once again, and as for the keldeo, I will put that in my trophy case and not for trade, it has great IV's!!

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
Years
488.png

Cresselia lv100 Timid Checked
HP 377
Atk. 135
Def. 247
Sp. Atk. 239
Sp. Def. 278
Spd. 247

Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Moonlight, Ice Beam

For: Lv100 EV trained Timid Electrode 252Spe, 4Hp, 252SpAt, movesTbolt, Explosion, Swift, Charge?

Sirfetch’d

Hey, RNC are you available for a simple request? I finally caught you on here!

Sirfetch’d

May I have 1 poliwhirl that will become a Politoed and a torchic? I don't care about the nature on the torchic because I can always breed it. I am new at this so I don't know which of your FC's I need to use. My White FC is 1550-1463-5042. Thanks!

Sirfetch’d

Can you tell me when you are ready?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Do I need to be registered on GEONET? Sorry if I do this is my first time doing this. If so I will do right away.

Sirfetch’d

I am SOOOOOO sorry. I had a typo. My FC is 1550-1436-5042. I apologize again. Totally my fault.

Sirfetch’d

Thank You SOOO much! I am so glad there are people like you who help others for free. I won't be a bother again tonight, but what would it take to get a Keldeo. I don't live near a Gamestop and therefore missed the event.

Sirfetch’d

Thats ok. You should be the one to enjoy them! I might check back tomorrow if it is ok and get one of your squirtles.(They hold a special place in my heart, squirtle was my first pokemon. I LOVE them.)

Back