• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Would this Shiny Milotic be okay?

Shiny Milotic lv100 Modest Checked
HP 332
Atk. 140
Def. 194
Sp. Atk. 328
Sp. Def. 349
Spd. 198

Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Mirror Coat

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm not looking for any thing really you saw my thread I have about every thing there is but did you get the stats wrong? I didn't see the one you mentioned in my thread I only saw this one:
Shiny Milotic lv100 Modest Checked
HP 393
Atk. 136
Def. 194
Sp. Atk. 328
Sp. Def. 283
Spd. 194

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
I'm talking about the one right below it in the OP. That is still being updated and I'm not reading outdated info, correct? :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Let me check my 4th gen. game to make sure I didn't leave one behind cause the one I posted was the only one I saw in the 5th gen. section.

EDIT: I'm only seeing 2 and 1 is calm nature and the one that I mentioned which is the modest one and that's on both gen. games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
FC is 2838 9084 1073

I'll take a screencap and show you, heh.

Spoiler:

The bottom one. One more question, are these cloned?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
A shiny Rampardos, Adament, Level 100.

That is really weird I have my thread up on another tab and only see above a shiny aggron, the milo and the shiny Rampardos.

EDIT: Now I see it, that is from my 4th gen. list. Sorry for the confusion but that one must have been a bad one and I had to release it but I am in there with the other one for you.

Last edited:
Back