• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok good, I'm really excited I found this site will be back in just a bit for our trade.

EDIT: I'm done over there for now, I can look later, let me see verify that thisis a 5th gen. trade right?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hold on let me go back and look, you will probably need a couple more of them for this trade, I know my legends are on my W2 fc, hope I have darkrai on there by now.

EDIT: The umbreon and ponyta are on my 2nd white game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Oh, by the way, do you have any non-cloned Pokemon per chance? I'm not quite sure how I feel about cloned Pokemon, as you can tell from my thread. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
In that case is there any way that until I figured out my opinion on cloning that you could breed me a Cyndaquil?

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
Hey RNC, was wondering could you breed me the following pokemonfor my fifth gen:
Bronzor
ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed

Roselia
ability: Natural cure
Nature: calm
egg move: Spikes

Houndour
ability: Flash fire
Nature: Hasty
egg move: Sucker punch

Back