• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Could I please get a Genesect? I understand today is your day off so trading any other time this week is fine!

IGN: Jack
    FC: 2251-5260-4403

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    I'm online now! If you could PM me when you're online, that would be amazing. Just in case I forget to keep up with this thread.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    I'm online now! If you could PM me when you're online, that would be amazing. Just in case I forget to keep up with this thread.

Thanks!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Could I ask for a Genesect??? Also, may I ask what does a pokemon from Rt. 2 mean??? Thanks

My IGN is Calem and my FC is: 1349-6319-4333
    Yes just message back when / if you are on and as for Rt. 2 pokes, I clone better with those.

Thanks!
    Just message me when you are here.

Thanks!

If you not mind to PM me when you are on here please.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    What would you like for your box 6 timid houndoom? I already added you, my character name is !

Back