• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Give me just a bit and I can trade with you as I have another trade atm and have we traded before?

... Possibily. But it may have just been us registering eachother for like our safariis

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    What do you mean a bit? You mean like more pokemon? more details? Better pokemon?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I am interested in the giveaway but have 2 questions.

1. Is there any way for me to get this in gen 5 because I don't want Extremespeed Genesect in gen 6 alone if I can avoid it.

2. Why no Scatterbug? I don't understand that lol.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    What do you mean a bit? You mean like more pokemon? more details? Better pokemon?
    No just a bit to get it ready, I will be back in there in like 1 minute.
    I am interested in the giveaway but have 2 questions.

1. Is there any way for me to get this in gen 5 because I don't want Extremespeed Genesect in gen 6 alone if I can avoid it.

2. Why no Scatterbug? I don't understand that lol.

Ok for #1 I don't have it on gen. 5, sorry and since I clone, there are certain pokes that are easier to clone with and scatterbugs aren't one of those.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Ok for #1 I don't have it on gen. 5, sorry and since I clone, there are certain pokes that are easier to clone with and scatterbugs aren't one of those.
    Okay, that's fine then. I don't understand the mechanics of a certain species of Pokemon making cloning more difficult but I'll just take your word for it. I'll be around all day tomorrow.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Yeah I was in there just clicking on random ppl to give this genesect to and one was you.
    EDIT: Where did you lose it at?
    I checked my Friend List and don't see you. So it definitely wasn't ME me.

I lost it back in November in a small town a ways away from where I live.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    3797-6075-0722. Is this the one?
    Use the Y one, I haven't updated my sig yet.
    I checked my Friend List and don't see you. So it definitely wasn't ME me.

I lost it back in November in a small town a ways away from where I live.

I would not lie, I did see you in there eith Saturday or Sunday, not saying it was actually you, but with that new fc in there you are now in there twice.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I would not lie, I did see you in there eith Saturday or Sunday, not saying it was actually you, but with that new fc in there you are now in there twice.
    I certainly don't think you're lying, lol. As I said I should be on tomorrow. I guess I should keep an eye out for my old game now. Maybe I could get all my stuff back, lol.

Back