• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Hi! I'm new to this forum, but noticed in one of your boxes you have moltres, and articuno. I don't mind that they're clones, I just need them to be kalos native. I'm willing to trade any pokémon I have for them, since unfortunately, the GTS won't give me kalos native.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • U were gonna clone 6 pokemon then clone another 6 most r shiny 3 r events and my payment was dat u get a clone 4 urself and I wanted 2 clones and original
    I can get all of those from you at once would be easier, let me register you and I'll be back in there.
    Well, what Pokemon would you like me to attach the items to?

Any poke will work as long as I can toss it after words.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi! I'm new to this forum, but noticed in one of your boxes you have moltres, and articuno. I don't mind that they're clones, I just need them to be kalos native. I'm willing to trade any pokémon I have for them, since unfortunately, the GTS won't give me kalos native.

I can get all of those from you at once would be easier, let me register you and I'll be back in there.

Any poke will work as long as I can toss it after words.

Sorry alot of ppl are posting at the same time and I am missing some of you, but I will look back when I am finished cloning.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Just the items will work for me but it will be a bit as I am doing a cloning request atm for 2 different ppl.

Not to worry, I'll be attaching the items to stuff in the meantime, so just let me know when you're available :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Back