• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
  • Ok now for another question, what was the trade again?

Items on my end, most specifically Choice Specs, Focus Band, Assault Vest and Choice Band attached onto Pokemon you can easily dispose of after taking their held items. In exchange for the previous I asked for the shiny Kalos-Born Psyduck and TRUTH the mighty Gyarados :>

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Items on my end, most specifically Choice Specs, Focus Band, Assault Vest and Choice Band attached onto Pokemon you can easily dispose of after taking their held items. In exchange for the previous I asked for the shiny Kalos-Born Psyduck and TRUTH the mighty Gyarados :>

Ok trade me all of the items for the psyduck and then I will need to switch games as I know the TRUTH is on a different one than the psyduck.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Ok trade me all of the items for the psyduck and then I will need to switch games as I know the TRUTH is on a different one than the psyduck.

Alrighty, I have added your 3DS FC, so I'll just hop onto the PSS right now :>
    FC is 5000 2452 6180; IGN is Yeezus

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    need shiny argon
    i have shiny Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent 31/x/31/31/31/31 aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 62880

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    It's easier for me when it's more than one and I will message back when I am done, and just cancel when it's the last poke.

I clone so I still have all listed.

okay so for the 4
    timid heatran
    timid blue flare victini
    timid latias
    timid or modest reshiram
    i have 1 magmarizer, 1 razor fang, 1 sachet, 1 upgrade. let me know when u can trade

fc 0705 4484 6561
    ign pokemasta

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I'm interested in shiny Koffing lv1 Bold (GER)
    I can offer you a shiny Pichu with jolly nature, the event one from a few years back. With a lightball, if you want.

I could also use some help cloning some Pokes, all events (Worldcup shiny Eevee, MICHINA Arceus and a Diancie).
    Also, I initially forgot to leave a review for the last time you did cloning for me. I'm going to post one now, sorry I didn't do it immediately.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • need shiny argon
    i have shiny Squirtle (m) lv 1 modest torent 31/x/31/31/31/31 aqua jet d.pulse aure sphere mirror coat AlpTigin 62880
    I am a sucker for a blastoise evo, so catch me on here for the trade please.
    okay so for the 4
    timid heatran
    timid blue flare victini
    timid latias
    timid or modest reshiram
    i have 1 magmarizer, 1 razor fang, 1 sachet, 1 upgrade. let me know when u can trade

fc 0705 4484 6561
    ign pokemasta
    Ok great, give me a bit to get things together for you and we can trade.
    I'm interested in shiny Koffing lv1 Bold (GER)
    I can offer you a shiny Pichu with jolly nature, the event one from a few years back. With a lightball, if you want.

I could also use some help cloning some Pokes, all events (Worldcup shiny Eevee, MICHINA Arceus and a Diancie).
    Also, I initially forgot to leave a review for the last time you did cloning for me. I'm going to post one now, sorry I didn't do it immediately.
    Is the koffing kalos? If not you can have it and yes I can clone for you.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • The one I spotted first was Kalos, but I've looked again and you have another one in your non-Kalos post (this here: Koffing lv1 Sassy). I would like to have it.
    I'm on right now and probably will be for at least one hour, is that all right?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • The one I spotted first was Kalos, but I've looked again and you have another one in your non-Kalos post (this here: Koffing lv1 Sassy). I would like to have it.
    I'm on right now and probably will be for at least one hour, is that all right?

I know which you are talking about give me a few to find it and sorry my laptop needs to restat it retarded self.

Back