• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hi I'm interested in your shiny Jolly Ralts.

I have tons of random shinies, most not IV, so I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for. I think these are the Kalos ones, I also have non-Kalos, and a couple 5-6IV.
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the consideration.

Years
    Hello! I have (or at least I believe I have) a pretty simple request. I've recently purchased Alpha Sapphire, and I'm looking for a couple of pokes for my playthrough. Although I do not see an ORAS FC in your sig, I did notice the "ORAS Help" in your thread title, so I hope I'm not crossing any boundaries. I'd like one pidgey and one ghastly, as low level as possible; seeing the simplicity of this request, I hope it will not require a serious trade (keep in mind, I have just begun the game, so I won't have much to offer). Please get back to me ASAP! Thanks again!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hi I'm interested in your shiny Jolly Ralts.

I have tons of random shinies, most not IV, so I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for. I think these are the Kalos ones, I also have non-Kalos, and a couple 5-6IV.
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the consideration.

Sorry I missed this, I would take the foongus if you PM me when you see me on here.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    That is a RIDICULOUS collection of Pokemon you have there ~RNC~! I'm really impressed! I had no clue there were that many event Pokemon in existence. ._.

But I looked through your lists for Mew and Darkrai and I noticed you lacked the Darkrai released this year for Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, and you're missing a few slots for Mew as well. I have that Darkrai, and I have a Mild natured AUT2010 Mew, and I was wondering... Would you like a copy of them? They're not at their original levels; the Mew is lvl 35 and the Darkrai is lvl 58, and Darkrai is missing the item he came with but I'm sure both are legitimate, as I recieved the Mew at lvl 5, and I got the Darkrai before Powersave codes were released for it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    O lol anything dat intrests u cuz im willin to go all out 4 those 2 pokemon or ill just take highest iv shiny poochyena with ha and 5iv ha shiny greninja
    Catch me on here and I will give it to you.
    That is a RIDICULOUS collection of Pokemon you have there ~RNC~! I'm really impressed! I had no clue there were that many event Pokemon in existence. ._.

But I looked through your lists for Mew and Darkrai and I noticed you lacked the Darkrai released this year for Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, and you're missing a few slots for Mew as well. I have that Darkrai, and I have a Mild natured AUT2010 Mew, and I was wondering... Would you like a copy of them? They're not at their original levels; the Mew is lvl 35 and the Darkrai is lvl 58, and Darkrai is missing the item he came with but I'm sure both are legitimate, as I recieved the Mew at lvl 5, and I got the Darkrai before Powersave codes were released for it.

Thank you and sorry for this, what kind of trade are you offering?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Catch me on here and I will give it to you.

Thank you and sorry for this, what kind of trade are you offering?

Sorry for what? I'm happy to help!

Anyway if possible I would like an Arceus and a Manaphy, as I lack both and Arceus in particular is really hard to get. Also... I hope I'm not asking for too much but would it be possible to get two copies for the Arceus? I have a friend who's very desperately looking for one too and he just can't find it anywhere. But if that's too much I'm perfectly fine with just one copy.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sorry for what? I'm happy to help!

Anyway if possible I would like an Arceus and a Manaphy, as I lack both and Arceus in particular is really hard to get. Also... I hope I'm not asking for too much but would it be possible to get two copies for the Arceus? I have a friend who's very desperately looking for one too and he just can't find it anywhere. But if that's too much I'm perfectly fine with just one copy.

I don't mind to do that for you at all, give me a few minutes though I am in the middle of a battle atm and will clone when I am done.

Back