• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Again, thanks a lot. If I run into any more event Pokemon you don't have I'll try and get them to you. But sheesh! It still shocks me just how many there are in all.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
    I don't mind at all, and do you mean one or the other or both?

Both of da pokemon I kno I gotta giv something in return just lemme kno I need shiny competitive poochyena, greninja, lucario(or riolu) and other one I listed but atleast 2 would b nice im gettin these for my special "friend" for Christmas so im goin all out for my lady this Christmas

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
    Ok I will need to look since I am not sure of the HA mine have.

If its no ha on poochyena or mightyena its fine just need on greninja mainly its ok if u hav none ur greninja is level 61 with protean 6iv and shiny lucario 5iv adamant level 100 steadfast:)

Last edited:
    Back