• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • That's good to hear, at least!
    Take your time. I'm available for most of this evening. & nope, I won't need Nurse Joy cloned - but thank you for the offer.
    I'll go ahead & add your friend code, now, then, just to be ready for when you're ready.

Ok already cloned and will register you as soon as I get out of the bank and be right in there with it.

EDIT: I'm in there and waiting now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    sorry :P, got a very busy weekend, but next weekend i will be able to trade :P, sorry

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    sure, ^^ tomorrow i will be online at that time

and i was going to give you the shiny legendary dogs so you could clone them :3

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Hello, ~RNC~!

I've just read your shop topic and I am really interested with some event Pokémons, if you are not busy with other trades for the moment.

I'm currently collecting moves (a little bit uncommon, I think) and all I miss is Happy Hour and Celebrate as they only exist on event Pokémons.

I saw you have Inkay with Happy Hour and Eevee evolution family with Celebrate. I'm interested in one Inkay with Happy Hour and one Pokémon with Celebrate (no matter which one, I'd gladly accept the one you are the most inclined to trade).

Your rules sais you trade event for event you don't have. I think you have all the events I have, but mines are french equivalent, with a different OT, so maybe you could be interested. Here is the list : Charizard "PRINT. 2015" (shiny event) - Gengar "OCT2014" (shiny event) - Vivillon "GTS" - Vivillon "ÉTÉ 2014" - Diancie "NOV2014"

If you are interested by two of them, I'll trade them to you for the "event move" Pokémons I'm looking for.

I hope you will find it convenient!

Thank you for reading me!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, ~RNC~!

I've just read your shop topic and I am really interested with some event Pokémons, if you are not busy with other trades for the moment.

I'm currently collecting moves (a little bit uncommon, I think) and all I miss is Happy Hour and Celebrate as they only exist on event Pokémons.

I saw you have Inkay with Happy Hour and Eevee evolution family with Celebrate. I'm interested in one Inkay with Happy Hour and one Pokémon with Celebrate (no matter which one, I'd gladly accept the one you are the most inclined to trade).

Your rules sais you trade event for event you don't have. I think you have all the events I have, but mines are french equivalent, with a different OT, so maybe you could be interested. Here is the list : Charizard "PRINT. 2015" (shiny event) - Gengar "OCT2014" (shiny event) - Vivillon "GTS" - Vivillon "ÉTÉ 2014" - Diancie "NOV2014"

If you are interested by two of them, I'll trade them to you for the "event move" Pokémons I'm looking for.

I hope you will find it convenient!

Thank you for reading me!

Actually 2 of them do interest me, the PRINT Charizard and the ETE Vivillon, but all I can do is try to catch me on here as I see we are in diffwerent time zones.

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    I'm still awake, we can trade now if you are free. I'll send you a PM in seconds.

Last edited:

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    My FC is under my pseudonyme. It's 2423-2908-2192.

Let me know when you can do the trade. I took back Charizard and Vivillon from Pokémon Bank, they are ready for the trade.

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Trade done, meets my expectations, excellent shop! Thank you, ~RNC~!

Last edited:
    Back