• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hiii, That Pokeball Vivillon. Is it possible to clone that? or would the pattern change? As i am trying to collect all the patterns and that is one of the few i still need, fancy included. If it's possible to clone could i get one please. I wouldnt know what to trade for it though. I have a few shinies that i've acquired.

No it doesn't change and sorry can't clone right now the server is down. But what shinys you have?

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
    Years
  • Pichu SHOKOTAN lv30 Jolly ID 06199 Likes to run (JPN)
    Mewtwo Bokesuma lv70 Timid ID 09261 (JPN)
    Mewtwo Bokesuma lv70 Brave ID 09261 (JPN)
    Hayley Mew lv50 Bold ID 01000 (JPN)
    PCTB Inkay lv10 Lonely ID 11223 (JPN)
    Oak's Rotom lv10 Naughty ID 08103 (JPN)

for trade:

PC shaymin 12191 timid jpn lv50
    anniv kyogre 11212 timid jpn lv100
    kiyo eevee 37379 hardy jpn lv50
    masuda deoxys 12152 naive jpn lv50
    whf manaphy 12226 naive jpn lv5
    milo island thundurus 12161 bold jpn lv70

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    PCTB Inkay lv10 Lonely ID 11223 (JPN)

for trade:

PC shaymin 12191 timid jpn lv50
    anniv kyogre 11212 timid jpn lv100
    kiyo eevee 37379 hardy jpn lv50
    whf manaphy 12226 naive jpn lv5

The ones in red are the ones I am interested in, the others I have many of.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey ~RNC~
    I was going through your shop and i saw that you have the Icy Snow, River and Ocean patterns for Vivillon. And if i remember right you clone the pokes, so they would keep the pattern, correct? I'm also after the Savanna, Pokeball and Fancy patterns as well, but i didn't notice them anywhere. Unless i skipped past them and didn't realise.
    I wouldn't really know what to trade for them though. I have a few shinies left over from WT, but i don't know if any are hacked though.
    *Lv100 Feraligatr. 6IVs. Adamant. Sheer Force. Dragon Dance,Waterfall,Crunch,Ice Punch. Nicknamed BlueJaws. In a Dive Ball.
    *Lv100 Nidoking. 6IVs. Timid. Sheer Force. Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Superpower, Ice Beam. In a Heavy Ball. Has Pokerus.
    *Lv100 Machamp. Max IV in HP. Adamant. Steadfast. Wake-Up Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch. Nicknamed karikiayame. In a Dusk Ball.
    *Lv100 Milotic. 5IVs. Bold. Competitive. Scald, Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Recover. In a Luxury Ball.
    I also have some spare Vivillon patterns in Modern, Elegant(JPN), High Plains(SPA) and 3 Polar(one FRE).
    Only other thing i have are a spare Regirock and Virizion.
    What kind of thing would you be after for these pokemon? as i don't really know, not used a trade shop before :/

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
    Years

for trade:

satoshi reshiram 07161 bold jpn lv100
    satoshi zekrom 07161 careful jpn lv100
    hiroshima magikarp 06265 jpn lv1 date 6/26 6/27 6/28 6/29

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey ~RNC~
    I was going through your shop and i saw that you have the Icy Snow, River and Ocean patterns for Vivillon. And if i remember right you clone the pokes, so they would keep the pattern, correct? I'm also after the Savanna, Pokeball and Fancy patterns as well, but i didn't notice them anywhere. Unless i skipped past them and didn't realise.
    I wouldn't really know what to trade for them though. I have a few shinies left over from WT, but i don't know if any are hacked though.
    *Lv100 Feraligatr. 6IVs. Adamant. Sheer Force. Dragon Dance,Waterfall,Crunch,Ice Punch. Nicknamed BlueJaws. In a Dive Ball.
    *Lv100 Nidoking. 6IVs. Timid. Sheer Force. Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Superpower, Ice Beam. In a Heavy Ball. Has Pokerus.
    *Lv100 Machamp. Max IV in HP. Adamant. Steadfast. Wake-Up Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch. Nicknamed karikiayame. In a Dusk Ball.
    *Lv100 Milotic. 5IVs. Bold. Competitive. Scald, Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Recover. In a Luxury Ball.
    I also have some spare Vivillon patterns in Modern, Elegant(JPN), High Plains(SPA) and 3 Polar(one FRE).
    Only other thing i have are a spare Regirock and Virizion.
    What kind of thing would you be after for these pokemon? as i don't really know, not used a trade shop before :/

No if I clone them they don't change, as for those all but the fancy and pokeball are regular, those 2 are events, so since the others are in my shiny section, all I ask is for another shiny, no matter the natures or IVs, as long as it is one that I don't have.

Back