• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi! Do you know the IVs of your shinies? I'm interested in quite a few of them if they are 5IV... Also I'm interested in a few of your shiny legendaries, but I unfortunately don't have many of my own. Would you be willing to trade 2:1 for any of your legendaries? I'm mostly interested in Kyurem, Terrakion, and Landorus.
What shinys are you looking at? I can check the IVs for you, most are marked just not listed in there yet.
Hello. Would my Careful Steven's Beldum be acceptable for any Manaphy?
Not really, bu which manaphy are you referring to?
I'm interested in that scrumptious Se Jun Park Pachirisu of yours. Are you looking for anything in particular in exchange of it? Items, Pokemon (shiny Pokemon?), Pokemon with certain IVs, Pokemon in Rare Balls, or maybe a combination of the previous?

Just another event pokemon would work for me.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Hey RNC, how's it been?

I'm extremely interested in your Sassy, Happy Christmas Victini. Would you know what sort of IV's it may have? Regardless, I've always wanted this Pokémon very badly, and I've been looking for this Pokémon for a long time now. I'll be willing to work hard and breed you anything I can for it!!!

And thanks again for the Dragonite code, it's helped me out immensely!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh ok, give me a few to look through a game I have that I wouldn't mind just giving you one from if I have it.
Found a manaphy I can give you, just PM me for it please.
I, um, don't suppose any Genesect for my lax Deoxys would be a fair trade as well?
It depends on what kind of deoxys?
Hey RNC, how's it been?

I'm extremely interested in your Sassy, Happy Christmas Victini. Would you know what sort of IV's it may have? Regardless, I've always wanted this Pokémon very badly, and I've been looking for this Pokémon for a long time now. I'll be willing to work hard and breed you anything I can for it!!!
That's a sorta new one, what do you offer for it? Only ask because I do all of my breeding myself.
And thanks again for the Dragonite code, it's helped me out immensely!

Cosmic Fury

Years
I have a few breeding pairs of Pokémon ready for breeding.

Spoiler:

In addition, I do have the Pokémon Bank distributions for both the Johto and Unova Starters, although I'm not sure if you're too interested in those.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Just another event pokemon would work for me.

Well, I have a Spring 2012 Zekrom from Korea, Timid, albeit its only perfect IV is Sp. Attack. I went thru your event Pokemon list and I didn't see the a Spring Zekrom in it, but I can look for another event if you already got it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a few breeding pairs of Pokémon ready for breeding.

Spoiler:

In addition, I do have the Pokémon Bank distributions for both the Johto and Unova Starters, although I'm not sure if you're too interested in those.
Any female starters, don't care for nature or any thing like that.
Well, I have a Spring 2012 Zekrom from Korea, Timid, albeit its only perfect IV is Sp. Attack. I went thru your event Pokemon list and I didn't see the a Spring Zekrom in it, but I can look for another event if you already got it.

I tell you what, I will give you the poke, since 2012 events are getting not so popular if you can hang out a bit for it?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I tell you what, I will give you the poke, since 2012 events are getting not so popular if you can hang out a bit for it?

Sure thing, take your time. No worries : 3
I still have you registered from last time we traded. My IGN is Yeezus, so just let me know when you're available to make the trade. c :

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sure thing, take your time. No worries : 3
I still have you registered from last time we traded. My IGN is Yeezus, so just let me know when you're available to make the trade. c :
Ok good, got cloning to do before I get to this.
All I've got in terms of female starters is a Bulbasaur, but it doesn't have any Eggmoves or special Pokeballs. In addition, it has Overgrow. :(

Don't need any thing special just as long as it's female and same as 2 posts above please.

Cosmic Fury

Years
Thank you so much! I'll get ready. My IGN is Pyrax, and my 3DS username is CosmicFury.

My FC is 3411 - 0844 - 2159.

I'll be sure to attach an item to the Bulbasaur for you. I feel it's the least I can do to return the favor.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok give me like 2 or 3 minutes to register you all, since I kept you all waiting, all I want is a zigzagoon, let get this right for my own sake:
thetoughestbean: a manaphy and genesect
Cosmic Fury: a victini
Chalifoux: a Pachirisu

Am I right?

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Hey ~RNC~ it's me again. I was wondering if you had a spare Mega Diancite, as the Diancie I was donated didn't have one (though it's fine if you don't)... Thanks!

~Shadow

Back