• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello again! Thanks for the cloning service. What is the iv spread of your sassy diancie? I'm interested in it, looking for one with 31 ivs in hp, def, spdef or alteast close to that. I have some shiny pokemon of my own as you know, I'm notnsure if I ha e anything that you would be interested in though but I might have something.

I didn't SR for any good IVs so it's probably not that good. Wait, which game is that one on?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Pokemon X I beleive. Do you happen to have any other diancie that could be used as a good special wall. The one I have now works good, but it doesn't have the best ivs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Those would definitely funtion as good offensive sets but I'm looking for a specially defensive set, for regular diancie. The one I have now is good but it could be better, it has an impish nature and a spread of 18/0/12/31/31/31, overall it funtions well but my main concern is the hp ivs and I would like to get one with a +spD nature. Thanks for the help though, btw Idk if you jept clones for yourself o jot but if you did the diancie I just mentioned may have some competitve potential, I've been using it on showdown and it works better than I thought it would with a leftovers on it, plus I'm still pwrfecting its move set.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hey I'm interested in your hoopa. Don't care what one. I can offer diancie from the most recent Internet distribution. If not I can send a list of my Gen 6 events. Thanks

Years
really really love the Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Modest, Multitype ID: 03075
I don't have much but I have a Shiny Dragalge Nature Jolly Net Ball Ability Poison Touch I don't know IV but its stat: HP/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:58/77/71/99/46
If it's not enough, i offer a nonshiny Pokemon:
Quick Ball Snorunt Female HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 12/5/6/6/6/6 Nature Timid Ability Inner Focus Egg move: Spikes
I've tried really hard to get them.
No matter about time. I can wait.
Hope you can help me with one.I'll very appreciate.
Thank you very much.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey I'm interested in your hoopa. Don't care what one. I can offer diancie from the most recent Internet distribution. If not I can send a list of my Gen 6 events. Thanks
What is the nature of the diancie?
really really love the Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Modest, Multitype ID: 03075
I don't have much but I have a Shiny Dragalge Nature Jolly Net Ball Ability Poison Touch I don't know IV but its stat: HP/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:58/77/71/99/46
If it's not enough, i offer a nonshiny Pokemon:
Quick Ball Snorunt Female HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 12/5/6/6/6/6 Nature Timid Ability Inner Focus Egg move: Spikes
I've tried really hard to get them.
No matter about time. I can wait.
Hope you can help me with one.I'll very appreciate.
Thank you very much.

Give me a bit, have cloning to do and will check my shinys to see if I have that one and will let you know.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hello, RNC! I know you're PC authorized on cloning Pokémon for Gen VI games. :)

Since I didn't see stuff about these so here are some quick questions.

Do you clone your own Mega Stones? If so do you give them away for free?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello, RNC! I know you're PC authorized on cloning Pokémon for Gen VI games. :)

Since I didn't see stuff about these so here are some quick questions.

Do you clone your own Mega Stones? If so do you give them away for free?

Um the way to clone the items is not the way I use, but if you need a mega stone I can give you one, I have plenty of all of them.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Um the way to clone the items is not the way I use, but if you need a mega stone I can give you one, I have plenty of all of them.

I'm only missing these as I'm playing Pokémon X
Charizardite Y, Aggronite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Latiosite(from Hoenn games, it can be traded don't worry).

Is there something do you need in return?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm only missing these as I'm playing Pokémon X
Charizardite Y, Aggronite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Latiosite(from Hoenn games, it can be traded don't worry).

Is there something do you need in return?

Well since I will be giving those stones using zigzagoons, I would only ask that you replace mine with ones you have. I can give you all of those from my ORAS games if you need all of them.

Years
how about the arceus :) ? I'm interested in your Diancie Naive Nature and Hoopa Modest Nature too. Could i trade a shiny Magikarp and a Shiny Poliwag for them? I really love it. Hope you can help me :)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Well since I will be giving those stones using zigzagoons, I would only ask that you replace mine with ones you have. I can give you all of those from my ORAS games if you need all of them.

I wish I could clone you the X version Mega Stones or let you borrow my X version exclusive Mega Stone and clone a set for yourself.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I don't need them, I have cloned plenty for myself to give out to any one who needs them forever in my pokemon playing, but let me know which game you want me to trade them from for you?

Since I need a Latiosite, I would like you to use your Hoenn games for your own convenience, unless you have cloned a set of Latiosite for your Kalos games. :)

Will you accept a NOV2014 Diancie for your Hoopa?

[I would like to arrange the trade in a later time, I hope you won't mind. I will tell you when am I available and I will arrange it according to your Trading Times.]

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Since I need a Latiosite, I would like you to use your Hoenn games for your own convenience, unless you have cloned a set of Latiosite for your Kalos games. :)

Will you accept a NOV2014 Diancie for your Hoopa?

[I would like to arrange the trade in a later time, I hope you won't mind. I will tell you when am I available and I will arrange it according to your Trading Times.]

All of the stones I have can be traded from my ORAS game, I have already attached them to my ziggys and I will need to l\ook to see if I have that diancie or not first so a later trade will work great for me.

Reactions: Sun

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hi! Do you know the IVs of your shinies? I'm interested in quite a few of them if they are 5IV... Also I'm interested in a few of your shiny legendaries, but I unfortunately don't have many of my own. Would you be willing to trade 2:1 for any of your legendaries? I'm mostly interested in Kyurem, Terrakion, and Landorus.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I'm interested in that scrumptious Se Jun Park Pachirisu of yours. Are you looking for anything in particular in exchange of it? Items, Pokemon (shiny Pokemon?), Pokemon with certain IVs, Pokemon in Rare Balls, or maybe a combination of the previous?

Back