• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2020
    hey the feraligatr has an hm move and it won;t let me trade it
    i'll delete the move really quick if you want?

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, RNC,

It looks like you've got some 'potential' trades that are about to take place with a couple others, first. So, if that's the case, then that's totally fine - feel free to get back to this comment at your own convenience.

When the time is appropriate, I'd like to ask if you'd be interested in trading for a shiny female Masquerain. I didn't see one in your shop, so I'm assuming that you don't yet have one. Its details, as far as I know, are below:

Shiny Masquerain, English, Female, Level 64
    Poke Ball, Kalos/Hoenn-bred, OT: Nerox, SPA
    Supposedly 5 IV's (seems to be missing SpA)
    Nature: Timid, Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Quiver Dance, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Stun Spore

I'm curious to learn what type of Poke Ball each of the following shiny Pokemon of yours are in, & potentially trading the Masquerain for one of these:

- Charmander lv1 Adamant, Solar Power ♀
    Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse 6 IV
    - Dodrio lv100 Adamant, Early Bird ♂
    Brave Bird, Return, Knock Off, Quick Attack 6 IV
    - Eevee lv11 Serious, Adaptability ♂
    Detect, Tackle, Swift, Sand Attack 6 IV
    - Eevee lv25 Bashful, Adaptability ♂
    Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Take Down, Bite 6 IV
    - Elekid lv1 Adamant, Static ♂
    Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch 6 IV
    - Electivire lv50 Adamant, Motor Drive ♂
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop 6 IV
    - Growlithe lv1 Adamant, Intimidate ♂
    Morning Sun, Thrash, Close Combat, Flare Blitz 6 IV
    - Honchkrow lv55 Lonely, Moxie ♀
    Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Sucker Punch, Hidden Power 6 IV
    - Kingdra lv60 Docile, Sniper ♀
    Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance 6 IV
    - Nidoran lv1 Modest, Hustle ♂
    Disable, Counter, Confusion, Venom Drench 6 IV
    - Squirtle lv1 Modest, Rain Dish ♂
    Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring 6 IV
    - Umbreon lv100 Bold, Synchronize ♂
    Moonlight, Heal Bell, Curse, Foul Play 6 IV

As mentioned before, if you're in the middle of potential trades with others, then I'm in no rush whatsoever to get a response for this. Otherwise, if you're interested in a trade, let me know at your own convenience. Thank you for your time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hello, RNC. Do you have a Manaphy by chance? I need one, nothing special about it, I just need one^^

If you find it pretty rare, I can give you a rare Pokemon in exchange!

Edit: I'll also need a Porygon and a Teddiursa, please :)

Last edited:

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Hello, ~RNC~!

It's RMR, the french trader from 5 months ago, I don't know if you remember.

This time, I'm looking for legendaries distributed since X and Y so I can have the blue pentagone in my Pokedex (my goals are still uncommon...).

You have 4 of them who interest me : PokeScrap ones (Shaymin, Victini and Keldeo ID 12014) and Wonderland Darkrai (ID 04194).

I'm also looking for Water Tribe Manaphy (ID 07235) but it seems you don't have it.

Like last time, I can offer french events, always indicated as french in the Pokémon summary screen, with sometimes a name, an OT and / or an ID specific to France

Charizard (Name : Dracaufeu / OT PRINT. 2015 / ID 04015) (It's the same event you took last time, but not the same Pokémon, I don't do clones, he's from another version I have than the one you took, so maybe you could be intersted by another one different from the one I traded last time)
    Gengar (Name : Ectoplasma / OT OCT2014 / ID 10134)
    Dialga (Name : Dialga / OT ÉTÉ2013 / ID 08303)
    Palkia (Name : Palkia / OT ÉTÉ2013 / ID 09133)
    Vivillon (Name : Prismillon / OT GTS / ID 00108)
    Vivillon (Name : Prismillon / OT Paris / ID 06014)
    Diancie (Name : Diancie / OT NOV2014 / ID 11064)

Thank you for reading, let me know if you are interested when you have some time after dealing with the ones who arrived before me!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh, OK :3 well, actually I am about to head to bed will you be available tomorrow? Around 4 pm (central time, don't know what time zone you are in)
    Sorry been sick, just got back, so do message again when you are on here and I am not busy.
    Heya RNC, saw you online and was wondering if you knew what your TSVs are?

I've been doing a lot of ESV breeding and was wondering if you might have a few matches.

Even if not, I've got loads of new UT Shinies for you to check out. XD

ESV Eggs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_bpzy3jWoW0SDy1hNkxWctpGcB6ti4MsPTjzoF1_mjM/edit?usp=sharing
    Shiny List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ma5n9vBYqk7AXFPu_fx8uQM/edit?usp=docslist_api
    Sorry I don't know the TSV but will check out your links when I get a moment.
    Hello, RNC,

It looks like you've got some 'potential' trades that are about to take place with a couple others, first. So, if that's the case, then that's totally fine - feel free to get back to this comment at your own convenience.

When the time is appropriate, I'd like to ask if you'd be interested in trading for a shiny female Masquerain. I didn't see one in your shop, so I'm assuming that you don't yet have one. Its details, as far as I know, are below:

Shiny Masquerain, English, Female, Level 64
    Poke Ball, Kalos/Hoenn-bred, OT: Nerox, SPA
    Supposedly 5 IV's (seems to be missing SpA)
    Nature: Timid, Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Quiver Dance, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Stun Spore

I'm curious to learn what type of Poke Ball each of the following shiny Pokemon of yours are in, & potentially trading the Masquerain for one of these:

- Charmander lv1 Adamant, Solar Power ♀ pokeball
    Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse 6 IV
    - Dodrio lv100 Adamant, Early Bird ♂ quick ball
    Brave Bird, Return, Knock Off, Quick Attack 6 IV
    - Eevee lv11 Serious, Adaptability ♂ pokeball
    Detect, Tackle, Swift, Sand Attack 6 IV
    - Eevee lv25 Bashful, Adaptability ♂ pokeball
    Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Take Down, Bite 6 IV
    - Elekid lv1 Adamant, Static ♂ pokeball
    Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch 6 IV
    - Electivire lv50 Adamant, Motor Drive ♂ pokeball
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop 6 IV
    - Growlithe lv1 Adamant, Intimidate ♂ pokeball
    Morning Sun, Thrash, Close Combat, Flare Blitz 6 IV
    - Honchkrow lv55 Lonely, Moxie ♀ luxary ball
    Brave Bird, Heat Wave, Sucker Punch, Hidden Power 6 IV
    - Kingdra lv60 Docile, Sniper ♀ ultraball
    Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance 6 IV
    - Nidoran lv1 Modest, Hustle ♂ moonball
    Disable, Counter, Confusion, Venom Drench 6 IV
    - Squirtle lv1 Modest, Rain Dish ♂ premier ball
    Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring 6 IV
    - Umbreon lv100 Bold, Synchronize ♂ pokeball
    Moonlight, Heal Bell, Curse, Foul Play 6 IV

As mentioned before, if you're in the middle of potential trades with others, then I'm in no rush whatsoever to get a response for this. Otherwise, if you're interested in a trade, let me know at your own convenience. Thank you for your time.
    I will let you know the balls as soon as I get done.
    Hello, RNC. Do you have a Manaphy by chance? I need one, nothing special about it, I just need one^^

If you find it pretty rare, I can give you a rare Pokemon in exchange!

Edit: I'll also need a Porygon and a Teddiursa, please :)
    I do have those but they are shiny and from my 4th gen. games.

Hello, ~RNC~!

It's RMR, the french trader from 5 months ago, I don't know if you remember.

This time, I'm looking for legendaries distributed since X and Y so I can have the blue pentagone in my Pokedex (my goals are still uncommon...).

You have 4 of them who interest me : PokeScrap ones (Shaymin, Victini and Keldeo ID 12014) and Wonderland Darkrai (ID 04194).

I'm also looking for Water Tribe Manaphy (ID 07235) but it seems you don't have it.

Like last time, I can offer french events, always indicated as french in the Pokémon summary screen, with sometimes a name, an OT and / or an ID specific to France

Charizard (Name : Dracaufeu / OT PRINT. 2015 / ID 04015) (It's the same event you took last time, but not the same Pokémon, I don't do clones, he's from another version I have than the one you took, so maybe you could be intersted by another one different from the one I traded last time)
    Gengar (Name : Ectoplasma / OT OCT2014 / ID 10134)
    Dialga (Name : Dialga / OT ÉTÉ2013 / ID 08303)
    Palkia (Name : Palkia / OT ÉTÉ2013 / ID 09133)
    Vivillon (Name : Prismillon / OT GTS / ID 00108)
    Vivillon (Name : Prismillon / OT Paris / ID 06014)
    Diancie (Name : Diancie / OT NOV2014 / ID 11064)

Thank you for reading, let me know if you are interested when you have some time after dealing with the ones who arrived before me!
    I don't mind another trade with you but do know i don't need any more vivillons, my box of those is about full.
    Hey RNC are you free in about 2hours?

I'm here now for a bit and will be back some what fully tomorrow.
    As for the one that wanted ball info, I will put it in the quote in just a bit for you.

Last edited:
    Back