• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Heya RNC sorry it took me a bit to reply, was catching up on my shows. XD

Anyway, I replied to your PM, so just let me know if you want me to check your TSV(s).

Zhakien

UT Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Cool. I'm online whenever you're ready.

BTW, I'm working on some dreamball Riolu eggs right now. XP

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    I don't mind another trade with you but do know i don't need any more vivillons, my box of those is about full.

No prob. Vivillon excepted, are you interested by some of my other events? Which ones?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Cool. I'm online whenever you're ready.

BTW, I'm working on some dreamball Riolu eggs right now. XP
    Sorry, I will have the other one ready in maybe a week.
    No prob. Vivillon excepted, are you interested by some of my other events? Which ones?
    Let me check your list again and will let you know. Wait, do you have a link to your list? Not he ones you already listed.
    I see.. do you want anything from them? I got an event Mew for all of them. I'm ready to let go of it for those @_@
    No, nothing, if you remember those are from my "Sunday Shiny Give Aways"

Back