• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Crowley666

King of hell
Years
  • Hello I really gotta say you got all event pokemons I can come to wish for. Do you really exist?
    I got many Events but are you in need of any? Got around 60 events that you can check through.
    I'm ready to slave for many if that would be the case like shiny hunt or so.

Here's my list anyhow
    Spoiler:

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • Hello I really gotta say you got all event pokemons I can come to wish for. Do you really exist?
    I got many Events but are you in need of any? Got around 74 events that you can check through.

What I'd really love to get
    Spoiler:

Here's my list anyhow
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I got many Events but are you in need of any? Got around 60 events that you can check through.

Here's my list anyhow
    Spoiler:

Sorry for the delay, I am interested in many of your pokes, but it will take a bit to get a list ready.

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • Sweden so same as london and copenhagen gmt 1+ or what is it? So 1:34 in the afternoon when I write this :-)

@
    ~RNC~ What is your timezone? Might be able to come online tomorrow.

Last edited:

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • Ok so when you've checked my list I'd like to know what time would be good for trade as I'm 6 hours ahead of you. Working on sewing fair this weekend and for an example if it would be possible to do in like 8-10 hours from that I made this post today?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok so when you've checked my list I'd like to know what time would be good for trade as I'm 6 hours ahead of you. Working on sewing fair this weekend and for an example if it would be possible to do in like 8-10 hours from that I made this post today?

I am still here, let me post my list of yours that I want and then you can post from there what you want the most if #'s don't equal up, right now it is 2:30am (about) for me, i am about to get off, but normally get on around 6pm and we can work out a trade form there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I found 17 of yours that I want, but this will be a sorted trade, I need to trade you the ones you want from one game and receive yours on another game of mine if you not mind a trade like that?

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • Midnight for me could do too or yeah 6pm for you if you know for sure you can manage but list the ones you want from me and if we could chat over skype. Easier if we shall trade the way you describe. So we dont make any mistakes. Would be appreciated and if ok I'll pm my skype.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Midnight for me could do too or yeah 6pm for you if you know for sure you can manage but list the ones you want from me and if we could chat over skype. Easier if we shall trade the way you describe. So we dont make any mistakes. Would be appreciated and if ok I'll pm my skype.

I'll make it easy, I will put the pokes you want on the game that I need your pokes on, there is 17 I want, so have those 17 plus 2 junk ready, I will give you all 19 that you want.

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • I'll make it easy, I will put the pokes you want on the game that I need your pokes on, there is 17 I want, so have those 17 plus 2 junk ready, I will give you all 19 that you want.

Ok that'd be awesome. Maybe you'd like shiny 6IV Lucario that and 6IV Glaile? Also a list over what pokes you need me to prepare for you as early as possible and I'll have them all set :-)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok that'd be awesome. Maybe you'd like shiny 6IV Lucario that and 6IV Glaile? Also a list over what pokes you need me to prepare for you as early as possible and I'll have them all set :-)

I will, and no, no, no, don't need any IVd pokes on my event game but here's the list:
    7SPOT lugia OT:00711
    Galileo rayquaza naive and adamant
    Timid mewtwo ID 06153
    SPR2015 Charizard ID 04015
    PKTOPIA magmotar and electivire
    FEB2015 darkrai relaxed
    10ANNIV charizard ID 06227
    relaxed Zapdos ID 06808
    Articuno ID 06227
    latias ID 06227
    Ho-Oh ID 06227
    Calm Hoopa ID 07185
    Qiet Hoopa ID 08195
    French Genesect ID 10072
    PC Shaymin ID 12191

Sorry didn't write down all info, just bits and pieces.

EDIT: I will try to be here tomorrow around 6pm my time, but can't bet on it, my times do vary on what I need to do for the day and such. And sorry I don't have skype.

Crowley666

King of hell
    Years
  • I will, and no, no, no, don't need any IVd pokes on my event game but here's the list:
    7SPOT lugia OT:00711
    Galileo rayquaza naive and adamant
    Timid mewtwo ID 06153
    SPR2015 Charizard ID 04015
    PKTOPIA magmotar and electivire
    FEB2015 darkrai relaxed
    10ANNIV charizard ID 06227
    relaxed Zapdos ID 06808
    Articuno ID 06227
    latias ID 06227
    Ho-Oh ID 06227
    Calm Hoopa ID 07185
    Qiet Hoopa ID 08195
    French Genesect ID 10072
    PC Shaymin ID 12191

Sorry didn't write down all info, just bits and pieces.

EDIT: I will try to be here tomorrow around 6pm my time, but can't bet on it, my times do vary on what I need to do for the day and such. And sorry I don't have skype.

I do understand that and will have your pokemons ready and can be online to 7ish pm (your time) and hope it will do. Looking forward to it ^^
    Edit: It appears that the French Genesect is hacked as it cannot be shiny which mine is. If it can be please let me know or else discard the Meloetta from my wanted list. Might know one who got a legit Plasma Genesect although so will check for one for you after the trade :)

Got all others ready for trade now btw so just waiting for your arrival ^^

Last edited:
    Back