• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Sorry it will have to wait til I get back please!! I don't mind to help, but have to go for a bit, maybe??

can i have an electizire 4 my elebuzz 2 evolve

Sorry meet you there, but do hurry please!!

Use my lv100 trading fc please!! :)

Sorry, I have to go now for a bit, be back soon!!

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Hey, uhhm, RNC.
    Could I ask for something again? I was wondering if you could give me 2 Qualot Berries. I was EV training and made a mistake by putting defense on my Pokemon. D:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Oh okay. :3
    Quick tempered. Likes spicy food.
    Ok, I will trade for that one tomorrow please, waht do you want for it??

I will trade you a pokemon diamond game for 15 pokes
    Ok, you need to pm me about that please, hope to hear from you soon??

Hey, uhhm, RNC.
    Could I ask for something again? I was wondering if you could give me 2 Qualot Berries. I was EV training and made a mistake by putting defense on my Pokemon. D:

I can give you those, no troubles!! :)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Thanks a lot, RNC. I envy you having a lot of games @.@ I was wondering how you played so much games. xd. To be sure, it's this one, right?

3rd Pearl FC: 1892 7428 6300 (lv100 trading fc)

Also, I may be in need of your Rare Candy'ing services soon. I don't mind if you have a copy of the Pokemon I'd be wanting to Rare Candied.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thanks a lot, RNC. I envy you having a lot of games @.@ I was wondering how you played so much games. xd. To be sure, it's this one, right?

3rd Pearl FC: 1892 7428 6300 (lv100 trading fc)

Also, I may be in need of your Rare Candy'ing services soon. I don't mind if you have a copy of the Pokemon I'd be wanting to Rare Candied.
    Years of hard work and dedication!! I don't mind to RC for you and don't want any thing for it!! Maybe!!

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Haha. For 4 years of playing Pokemon you sure did a lot. By the way, could you check for Effor Values? I just finished EV Training my Pokemon and I think there's something wrong. D:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Haha. For 4 years of playing Pokemon you sure did a lot. By the way, could you check for Effor Values? I just finished EV Training my Pokemon and I think there's something wrong. D:

If you are saying me me playing for 4 years, then, no, no ,no, I have been playing longer than that!! Just on here for that amount of time and yes I can check ev's and iv's for you!! :)

Back