• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
Years
  • Sorry I have been under the weather lately and on and off here lately alot, so all I can say is try to catch me.

Same as above please.

Ok skipped one:

Sorry every one I have been under the weather lately and have been on and off of here alot lately, so try to catch me on here please.

Hey can we trade now I saw your on,

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • UPDATE

Sorry to every one who doesn't know, but I have been some what sick for more than a week, I will not be here much until fully on Monday, until please don't be discouraged if I don't answer your posts, but come Monday please post them all again, thanks for understanding.​

Last edited:

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • Hey just re posting for you to help catch up . for meit was " Umm in Box#21: would love that Greninja and Ralts . Box#20: larvitar . Box#23: Karrablast "

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey there, first off I would like to say I love what you're doing especially with the giveaways. Helping starting players like myself out to get some cool Shiny Pokemon in the beginning is fantastic. Good for you!

On that note I would like to request the following from your giveaways:
    * Bagon (Box 20)
    * Gible (Box 22)
    * Heracross (Box 23)
    * Mareep (Box 24)

Unless the Ditto (Box 20) you're giving away is 6IV which I doubt it is ;x But if it is I would prefer that over the Mareep.

Thanks a lot in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

- Neylia

FC: 5215 - 1464 - 1815

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thanks to all for being patient with me, I hate feeling ill period, but o a side note if you want to get better, you are better off doing it at home, it seems that being in the hospital made me worse than what I started out, but now I am back

Hey just re posting for you to help catch up . for meit was " Umm in Box#21: would love that Greninja and Ralts . Box#20: larvitar . Box#23: Karrablast "
    Catch me on here and we can trade.
    Is your ditto still available for giveaway? Is it 6iv?if it is then my FC is in the sig and ign is Joshua
    All I know about the ditto is that is Jap.
    Hey there, first off I would like to say I love what you're doing especially with the giveaways. Helping starting players like myself out to get some cool Shiny Pokemon in the beginning is fantastic. Good for you!

On that note I would like to request the following from your giveaways:
    * Bagon (Box 20)
    * Gible (Box 22)
    * Heracross (Box 23)
    * Mareep (Box 24)

Unless the Ditto (Box 20) you're giving away is 6IV which I doubt it is ;x But if it is I would prefer that over the Mareep.

Thanks a lot in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

- Neylia

FC: 5215 - 1464 - 1815

Your very welcome, I love helping, can you trade now?

Dittos Have Been Moved To Box23

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Welcome back and glad to see that you're okay now~ ^^
    Also, there have been so many news about ORAS while you were away~ You have a lot of catching up to do. :P

Anyway, may I participate in your giveaway once again?
    If yes, then here's the 'mons I want to adopt~ ^_^
    Box 23 - Meganium
    Box 21 - Buizel
    Box 20 - Samurott

Many thanks~ :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Thanks to all for being patient with me, I hate feeling ill period, but o a side note if you want to get better, you are better off doing it at home, it seems that being in the hospital made me worse than what I started out, but now I am back

Your very welcome, I love helping, can you trade now?

Dittos Have Been Moved To Box23

I'm sorry. I must have logged off soon before you posted this. Just let me know next time you are around :)

I hope you are feeling a bit better now that you are back home in your own environment.

-Neylia

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Welcome back and glad to see that you're okay now~ ^^
    Also, there have been so many news about ORAS while you were away~ You have a lot of catching up to do. :P

Anyway, may I participate in your giveaway once again?
    If yes, then here's the 'mons I want to adopt~ ^_^
    Box 23 - Meganium
    Box 21 - Buizel
    Box 20 - Samurott

Many thanks~ :3

I'll take around 4 dittos if possible

I'm sorry. I must have logged off soon before you posted this. Just let me know next time you are around :)

I hope you are feeling a bit better now that you are back home in your own environment.

-Neylia

I must be in a different time zone than every one that's posting, but JaGold, just PM me and those are yours, to the other 2 all I can say is catch me on here.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    RNC, have you found any Pokéball Vivillon yet? I'm looking for a clone of it to Dex it.

Back