• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    EDIT: I need your IGN and fc please?
    My FC is 5026-5014-9370.

It will be hard for me to trade you back that Deoxys since it's still in my White and i don't own PokeTransporter. Do you still want it or could I trade you something random instead since you still have my Reshiram?

Years
  • Hey RNC! Long time no chat! :)
    I have, unfortunately, come to ask a request. Would you happen to have a flawless foreign ditto on hand? If so, what can I do for you in return?

Thanks!

Years
  • I have 2 (I think) let me check them for you real quick, btw where you disappear to?

Okay. Thank you! :)

Every Spring my life is super crazy because of finals and testing. (Less time to play). In addition, when it comes to Summer, i've got a ton of things planned and just overall i've been busy. At the moment i'm at the low of my summer business, hence I have more (too much) time to play pokemon. :)

What have you been up to??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Okay. Thank you! :)

Every Spring my life is super crazy because of finals and testing. (Less time to play). In addition, when it comes to Summer, i've got a ton of things planned and just overall i've been busy. At the moment i'm at the low of my summer business, hence I have more (too much) time to play pokemon. :)

What have you been up to??

Still sitting here and trading and I started collecting toys and plushs and such, but I actually had 3 dittos, 2 were 6IV and the other was 3IV.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Do you collect certain toys/plushs (ex. Only Butterfree?).

Do you mind if I take the 2 6IVs off your hands?

I collect every thing, I will pm you a link to look, but let me clone them right quick and I can meet you in there, need your fc and IGN and use the fc under my sig not the one in it.

Wait a minute, this is for 6th gen. right?

Years
  • I collect every thing, I will pm you a link to look, but let me clone them right quick and I can meet you in there, need your fc and IGN and use the fc under my sig not the one in it.

Wait a minute, this is for 6th gen. right?

This is for 6th gen, yup.
    3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274
    IGN: Flyer

Back