• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • My timezone is utc+01:00, noon in northern America corresponds with nighttime over here. I'm regularly on till northern American evening (I like this time zone display: https://xkcd.com/1335/ ).
    Just tell me a day and a time and I'll be on. Maybe Sunday, since you say you're giving out the other ones then (assuming I understood you corrrectly).
    I'm looking forward to ORAS too, a shame Europe has to wait a week longer.

Well that will be hard for me, I may need to arranged a trade through some one else for you if you not mind?

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I am completely sorry about that but had to go after all, I am on now so if you come on just message or I will be on tomorrow and the same time I was here first.
    No Problem :) I had to go off as well because it was getting to late over here. Actually can we change the trade? I actually managed to catch a shiny Wablu today, so I don't actually need the Altaria anymore. So instead of that another Pokemon. Or just the non-Kalos shinies.
    Sorry for being so fussy this time, I didn't think I would be able to catch it myself.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No Problem :) I had to go off as well because it was getting to late over here. Actually can we change the trade? I actually managed to catch a shiny Wablu today, so I don't actually need the Altaria anymore. So instead of that another Pokemon. Or just the non-Kalos shinies.
    Sorry for being so fussy this time, I didn't think I would be able to catch it myself.

Yeah, I'm on now and ask for which every one you need as long as I get a kalos one from you.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm on now and ask for which every one you need as long as I get a kalos one from you.
    Okay, I'm asking to get my Gengar cloned in exchange for the items.
    I would like the non-Kalos shinies if at all possible (the budew and the sudowoodo).
    I'm giving you the KB shini Mime jr.

I was originally asking for your Altaria but since I already catched a shiny Swablu, I don't need that anymore.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Okay, I'm asking to get my Gengar cloned in exchange for the items.
    I would like the non-Kalos shinies if at all possible (the budew and the sudowoodo).
    I'm giving you the KB shini Mime jr.

I was originally asking for your Altaria but since I already catched a shiny Swablu, I don't need that anymore.

Ok would you mind to trade me the gengar and the mime jr fist? Let me switch games and trade you the budew and sudowoodo and the gengar back after? I need the kalos on 1 game and the shiniys you want are on another.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok give me a few minutes and I'll be back in there.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see it had a stone attached or I would have given you one of mine.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, I'd like to field requests for trade for the following pokemon:

Larvitar lv1 Sassy, Guts 6 IV
    Bagon lv1 Jolly, Sheer Force 6 IV
    Charmander lv1 Timid, Solar Power 6 IV
    Ralts lv1 Jolly, Trace 6 IV (If Male)

Beldum lv1 Adamant, Clear Body 6 IV

I am have and am willing to trade 2 of each TRU Arceus, WIN2013 Keldeo, and FAL2010 Mew, all UT.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey, could I ask what gender your shiny 6iv Ralts is?
    The 6IV is male and the 5IV is female.
    Hello, I'd like to field requests for trade for the following pokemon:

Larvitar lv1 Sassy, Guts 6 IV
    Bagon lv1 Jolly, Sheer Force 6 IV
    Charmander lv1 Timid, Solar Power 6 IV
    Ralts lv1 Jolly, Trace 6 IV (If Male)

Beldum lv1 Adamant, Clear Body 6 IV

I am have and am willing to trade 2 of each TRU Arceus, WIN2013 Keldeo, and FAL2010 Mew, all UT.
    Sorry already have all of those.

Back