• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Now I not feel so bad, that is my venasaur, had to switch games for it, be in there in just a bit, Sater, I did see your post, so no worries there.

Thanks for the trade. What would you like for the clone?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    don't worry about the ivs then xD, actually I just want a red genesct haha, so 2 questions, 1-which do you prefer for it, the perfect shiny dragalge or the prefect shiny goodra?? and 2-would you be able to clone? I can't clone as you know :P, so it would be a big help if you could give me a copy of the pokemon I'm trading you after we trade ^^

thanks RNC :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2019
    Hey, so I wasn't sure if you meant you didn't want the events or not. But if you don't and still want the Chespin I'd still be more than happy to trade! I should be available all day today and if that doesn't work I can do any time so long as I know when in advance.

Starlight Latias

Your FC: 2767-1430-6396
    Your IGN: Terra
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: Any Ivs!
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Y
    Moves: (may take longer): Any Moves are good!
    I would love if you could do a Shiny Chikorita for me please!, I hope it's not too much to do... If you don't want to do the request it's okay!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • don't worry about the ivs then xD, actually I just want a red genesct haha, so 2 questions, 1-which do you prefer for it, the perfect shiny dragalge or the prefect shiny goodra?? and 2-would you be able to clone? I can't clone as you know :P, so it would be a big help if you could give me a copy of the pokemon I'm trading you after we trade ^^

thanks RNC :3
    I will just give you the red genesect, sorry for the delay, please PM me as I am about to get busy with a request.
    Hey, so I wasn't sure if you meant you didn't want the events or not. But if you don't and still want the Chespin I'd still be more than happy to trade! I should be available all day today and if that doesn't work I can do any time so long as I know when in advance.
    No I don't want your event just for a shiny chespin, please PM me about it as I am about to get busy.
    Your PC User Name: Starlight Latias
    Your FC: 2767-1430-6396
    Your IGN: Terra
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: Any Ivs!
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Y
    Moves: (may take longer): Any Moves are good!
    I would love if you could do a Shiny Chikorita for me please!, I hope it's not too much to do... If you don't want to do the request it's okay!

I will just need to make sure I got every thing caught up so far and I will start on it for you, not a problem. I will get you some good moves for this pokemon while I am at it.

If you had a request for me, they are all finished except for Ragrnarok's, please PM me to pick up, put your IGN and FC in the PM

Years
  • Hey RNC, been planning on making an offer but you just have too many pokemon o.O

I'm interested in your shiny japanese diancie.

Would any of these interest u?
    Japanese volcanion, shiny japanese genesect, hope diancie, shiny japanese darkrai?

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • i saw you had a 5iv shiny aegislash. would the ivs happen to be 31/31/31/x/31/0? if they are id be willing to make an offer. i have a 5iv shiny greninja and a 6iv shing porygon-z as well as a shiny tyrunt cubone and hawlucha. if any of these peak interest please let me know. also i believe a read that you clone the poke which is perfectly fine by me but would you be willing to clone the pokemon i trade to you so that i could keep one as well?

thanks!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC, been planning on making an offer but you just have too many pokemon o.O

I'm interested in your shiny japanese diancie.

Would any of these interest u?
    Japanese volcanion, shiny japanese genesect, hope diancie, shiny japanese darkrai?
    Possible the volcanion, but would want all info on it, including what tag?
    i saw you had a 5iv shiny aegislash. would the ivs happen to be 31/31/31/x/31/0? if they are id be willing to make an offer. i have a 5iv shiny greninja and a 6iv shing porygon-z as well as a shiny tyrunt cubone and hawlucha. if any of these peak interest please let me know. also i believe a read that you clone the poke which is perfectly fine by me but would you be willing to clone the pokemon i trade to you so that i could keep one as well?

thanks!

Catch me on here and I will check the IVs for you then.

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • Would you happen to have a female Infernape with Iron Fist Hidden Ability or at least are you able a breed female Chimchar with the hidden ability?

Your PC User Name: Cassius
    Your FC: 1864-8536-3854
    Your IGN: Zak
    Pokemon: Chimchar
    Nature: Iron Fist
    IVs: Any
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: N
    Moves: (may take longer): Anything is fine

Thank you very much for taking your time to check if you have one too.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Would you happen to have a female Infernape with Iron Fist Hidden Ability or at least are you able a breed female Chimchar with the hidden ability?

Your PC User Name: Cassius
    Your FC: 1864-8536-3854
    Your IGN: Zak
    Pokemon: Chimchar
    Nature: Iron Fist
    IVs: Any
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: N
    Moves: (may take longer): Anything is fine

Thank you very much for taking your time to check if you have one too.

I have one, let me finish up this trade and I will get it ready for you.

Back