• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to the Indigo Plateau (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I fixxed my post now. It's not on that image anymore. Do you still wish for me to edit it and add in my character and Pichu exploring Pallet Town?

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Well, that can be up to you right now. But I'd concentrate on Part II, as there is only one role player left to post.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Can you give me some hints on how to make my battle post good enough to catch Poochyena?

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Well, that can be up to you right now. But I'd concentrate on Part II, as there is only one role player left to post.

From my understanding,

The person with Electikid (Jake) and Eevee (Jebees) both still have yet to post.
Also, I'm not sure what is happening with soramararu.

Can you give me some hints on how to make my battle post good enough to catch Poochyena?

Ditto, but for Nidoran (Male).

Just so you know for my second post. My character has judged it will take him three/two and a half days to get to Viridian city by foot (the game/show really conflict with alot of stuff). So I will post the second section in three posts (one for each day), so that my writing is chopped down quite a bit/I give more time for other players to get caught up on their post.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Awesome posts so far, I like the reads :rambo:

So now just waiting for Jake and we can start our posts on route 1?

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
The sign-up isn't good enough mate. Have a look at everyone elses and see the standards of length. It's not just about the acceptence into the role play, it's your character. You should really spend a good amount of time on it.

soramararu

Warrior of the Sky
Years
ME? I was wondering, is mine good? It goes into a bit about how his mother was kidnapped, it also says that his father isn't there and he lives with his brother. But that is now. His mom has been kidnapped and he wants to find her, thats why he wants to get to the Indigo Plateau. IT is believed she is being held there but he doesn't find out about that till way later on. If I am accepted that is.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
You managed to squeese all that into one paragraph. Your personality is one line, as well as your appearence. I have no idea what your character is like. You need to work on it, I'm sure other rp's will say the same.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Related To IC Thread​

Jebees: Nicely done. I also like to base some Pokémon on my dog (A Black Labrador), so normally an Umbreon.

Jake: Good intro, looking forward to seeing how Elekid develops as time goes on.

Everyone can now post their Part II's. Which means, Pokémon are there to be caught, oh yes.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
What you mean? Spend do three posts, each one a new day? If so, that will mess up the whole Day sequence I will explain when you reach Viridian. The travelling to Viridian will take until late at night, then the first day ends.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
Oh darn, wish I had known that.
So it's gonna take us only a few hours to reach Viridian city?

Cause im battling like four pokemon, one of which I will capture... Plus all the info during the adventure... It will be quite a big post...

(Goes to do tons of editing ;))

EDIT:Well I put it all in one day/post, hope it isn't too long...

I left it open as to whether I captured the pokemon or not, idk how you want the rules to work...

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Related To IC Thread​

Haldariad: Brilliant read that.

- Nidoran is Captured.
- Bulbasaur learnt Leech Seed.

For future reference to everyone, if you wish to attempt to capture a Pokémon and want to continue on with the post, just send me the post before hand, to decide whether it was captured or not. Heads up to everyone as well, I shall randomly be giving your characters trainer battles over the course of the role play. These can come out of the bloom, so be prepared.

Once again, great read Hal. Fully deserved the Nidoran Male.

Jebees: A good post. But, not good enough for Poochyena. You took the risk there, I enjoyed the read but I expect something of real top notch quality for the rarity I gave the Poochyena. A few tips for the future.

- The rarer the Pokémon means the harder to find and more dificult to battle. Just for future reference there.

Poochyena fled from battle. Poochyena dropped a Super Potion.

Future reference to every body. Your Pokémon are young at this moment, be aware that they can lose and may face emotional blocks in battle. And can everyone stop putting (OOC: ...........) in their IC Posts. This is the section for that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
@Arumus

Thx man. I had a job for writing news articles for my town paper, and school paper, and my favourite subject is english. So i love writing/getting into it, and often i can make it really long.

I'm not saying you did this, but for the future, don't compare other ppl's post to the length of mine, in terms of whether or not they should capture a pokemon or not, or w/e. I am a hardcore writer junky because of my background, and although it may seem like I have no life judging by the length of the posts, I just type really fast:bandit:.

So once again:

NOT SAYING YOU'RE DOING THIS... just thought I would point it out just incase

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back