• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to the Indigo Plateau (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
I compare it to what my view is on standards for each rarity. I don't really mind too much about lengths, as long as it's a good read, quality not quantity. Obviously you have both, due to like you said, writing and such.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
34e5c01ea4fa23dbf7b987e8301489ee.png

Just thought I would add my new trainer card for you too.

When you say Bulbasaur's nerves are going away... Do you mean, it is less nervous about being my pokemon? Or its nerves of steel are going away, as in, its less confident? Just wondering for future writings...

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
People, I will probs review posts tommorow. I'm knackered, been a long day and a bloody long drive home :l

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Related To IC Thread​

Dutcheese: Your best post so far, out of the two :P.

Diegoisawesome: Good enough for Spearow.

- Spearow is Captured.

Everyone: If you want the next Chapter, just send me a PM. This way you don't have to wait for other people to post.

Tommorow night is the deadline to get Part II up. If you don't I will give a warning, unless you have given me some form of notice before hand.

Edit

Konekodemon: Aye, I know the effort you put in to the post and it was a good one.

- Poochyena is Captured.

As I said in the PM, because you are now on your Second Day. You will reach Viridian a bit later than everyone else, who will arrive in Day One and spend the night there. So this way in Day Two (Next Chapter) everyone will be at Viridian City. If that all makes sense.

Last edited:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Related To IC Thread​

Baby Cinda: At the moment your posts are just scripts.

- Pidgey broke out of it's Pokéball, it was seemed to be captured. The wild Pidgey fled from battle.

This post however had potential. Sadly, as you have already posted it, I'm not going to be able to give you the chance to edit it to have another shot at capturing Pidgey. You need to make your posts with description, look at other peoples posts and you'll see. You don't need them extremely long, but they need to be creative and a good read.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Since you don't do levels how do you go about deciding when our Pokemon learn attacks?

dragonitelover

dragonitelover
Years
I know its pretty late in the RP,But am I able to join?Im ok witha No.Ill still be reading along with the Rp,But it would be great if i was able to join.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Sorry mate, no room left. If a spot opens up I shall let you know. But I just don't want to be handling more than seven role players at a time, it's a bit much for me at the moment but I'm copeing :)

Konekodemon: I judge by experiance of the Pokémon mostly, so the more battles, training, contests, etc. The more likely it'll learn a new move. Plus to make it more like the anime, later on in the role play, too early for it at the moment. I shall let you all spend a post teaching your Pokémon a new move as they do in the anime, etc. It makes the role play much more interesting and seems less dull.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Since it's like the anime does that mean like Ash's Pikachu after my Pichu has evolved it can learn Iron Tail and Volt Tackle later on, like Ash's Pikachu did on the show?

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Not right after it evolves.

Those who haven't posted their Part II. I Expect it done Tonight! It's unfair on the other role players who are waiting on other people and I can't post the next Chapter till everyone has posted.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
You can all hate me :P Lol, I'll definitely have it up tonight. I started it yesterday, then got distracted XD

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
Send a couple of role players a message and see if they could include it in their next post Diego. As in the next Chapter, you will be reaching Viridian by night-fall in your first Day as a Pokémon Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back