• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello again :D! I got a shiny flawless female riolu Jolly nature with 4 egg moves! Endure, Bullet Punch, Circlee Throw and Crunch!, if you're interested let me know :D
    Welcome back~ Interested but need to know the ability!

I'm interested in your Shiny gliscor and shiny hp fire serperior. I have:
    Shiny Buneary Female 31x31x31x31x31x31 Adamant Limber Foresight Fire Punch Ice Punch Thunder Punch Love Ball LV1

Shiny Inkay Male 31x31x31x31x31x31 Adamant Contrary Pokeball LV1
    Sorry, I already have both of those but miiiight be interested in Inkay. Does it happen to already know Psycho Cut and Switcheroo?

I have a female Impish Intimidate Growlithe with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread bred by myself if you're interested. It's got the EMs Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Double-Edge, and Close Combat, but it's in a Love Ball. I'm looking for female Love Balls I don't have.
    OOO she's perfect for LC! I'd be happy to trade for her if you don't mind nicknaming her! I don't really have Ball Pokemon on hand, but if you don't mind the IVs I could catch several down in HGSS and send them up. Maybe tell me 3-4 and if you want them in ENG or JPN? If you care about IVs I can check the balls of my high-IV Shinies.

Hello just asking what are the ivs of your shiny level 30 adament entei
    No IVs listed means the IVs are average at best.
    I've also checked that Entei before and he is quite average.

buckembarnes

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    OOO she's perfect for LC! I'd be happy to trade for her if you don't mind nicknaming her! I don't really have Ball Pokemon on hand, but if you don't mind the IVs I could catch several down in HGSS and send them up. Maybe tell me 3-4 and if you want them in ENG or JPN? If you care about IVs I can check the balls of my high-IV Shinies.

Sure, what would you like me to name her? I don't mind if they're ENG or JPN as I have a GER ditto. As for the Love ball Pokemon, anything I don't have listed here would be fine, though if you'd rather I provide a list, I can do that. I don't care about IVs. Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Sure, what would you like me to name her? I don't mind if they're ENG or JPN as I have a GER ditto. As for the Love ball Pokemon, anything I don't have listed here would be fine, though if you'd rather I provide a list, I can do that. I don't care about IVs. Thanks!
    Yay! Please name her Gwen for me!

Ah okay, so ones missing information are ones you need yeah? Or is it anything that's not listed at all? Let me know and I'll look into what I can get!

OH yeah! sorry i always forget, it's Prankster, i think it's the HA
    EXCELLENT then it's perfect! I shall take it! Let me know what you'd like in return!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016

Ah okay, so ones missing information are ones you need yeah? Or is it anything that's not listed at all? Let me know and I'll look into what I can get!

EXCELLENT then it's perfect! I shall take it! Let me know what you'd like in return!
    Great! Uh I think I'll go foooor, regular shiny evee (impish), Lvl 30 Trevenant, and the Naive Treecko please!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Great! Uh I think I'll go foooor, regular shiny evee (impish), Lvl 30 Trevenant, and the Naive Treecko please!
    Pretty sure I already sent you that Eevee last time, but anything with + next to its listing can come as a previous evo as well so let me know if you want a different Eevee!

buckembarnes

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018

Anything not listed at all. Ones with no info are ones I'm already getting from other trades, sorry for the mix-up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Pretty sure I already sent you that Eevee last time, but anything with + next to its listing can come as a previous evo as well so let me know if you want a different Eevee!
    OH, haha then I'll take any evee

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Anything not listed at all. Ones with no info are ones I'm already getting from other trades, sorry for the mix-up.
    Ah okay good! That means there's a lot more choices haha. I'm very busy this week but I'll see what I can get and get back to you!

OH, haha then I'll take any evee
    Cool! I'll get something ready. Still really busy this week so I'm not sure when I can trade, it might have to be the weekend.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Ah okay good! That means there's a lot more choices haha. I'm very busy this week but I'll see what I can get and get back to you!

Cool! I'll get something ready. Still really busy this week so I'm not sure when I can trade, it might have to be the weekend.

No worries :) Let me know whenever you can!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello, I'm back once again :D
    I have several different trade requests so brace yourself. :P
    - I'd love to breed you this one: Cottonee (F, Bold, Prankster, EM Encore, Nest Ball), but I don't have a friend Safari with Cottonee and I only have White 2 in Gen V (It's Petilil exclusive...) Do you have a F Nest Ball Cottonee I can use? What would you want in exchange?

- Would you be interested in a Shiny Swampert, perfect IV, lvl100, Adamant, Torrent, nicknamed Axolotl

- Would you clone Pokémon even if you don't want them? Or you offer cloning services only for the Pokémon you accept?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello, I'm back once again :D
    I have several different trade requests so brace yourself. :P
    - I'd love to breed you this one: Cottonee (F, Bold, Prankster, EM Encore, Nest Ball), but I don't have a friend Safari with Cottonee and I only have White 2 in Gen V (It's Petilil exclusive...) Do you have a F Nest Ball Cottonee I can use? What would you want in exchange?

- Would you be interested in a Shiny Swampert, perfect IV, lvl100, Adamant, Torrent, nicknamed Axolotl

- Would you clone Pokémon even if you don't want them? Or you offer cloning services only for the Pokémon you accept?
    Welcome back! c: Haha many requests are awesome! Things are dying down lately due to me being so busy so it's always welcomed!

- Oh huh, I didn't think about that. Uhh it's available via DexNav in ORAS so I could probably get one! Having the correct ability will help right? I'll try it out and let you know!

- Y'know I was gonna say no since it's Adamant (I have a 5IV Mudkip) but I LOVE its nickname haha, so yes! Do you know if it's EV trained?

- Yes! Cloning is a free service that I offer regardless! (If I don't want the Pokemon I'll just not take a clone for myself haha.)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Welcome back! c: Haha many requests are awesome! Things are dying down lately due to me being so busy so it's always welcomed!

- Oh huh, I didn't think about that. Uhh it's available via DexNav in ORAS so I could probably get one! Having the correct ability will help right? I'll try it out and let you know!

- Y'know I was gonna say no since it's Adamant (I have a 5IV Mudkip) but I LOVE its nickname haha, so yes! Do you know if it's EV trained?

- Yes! Cloning is a free service that I offer regardless! (If I don't want the Pokemon I'll just not take a clone for myself haha.)

- If you happen to find a prankster easily, that would help a lot! :D

- It's not EV trained sadly, but if you want it EV trained, I can reset it's EV and train it for you :D

- That would be awsome! I wanted to clone my Thundurus but you didn't want it haha ^-^;

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    - If you happen to find a prankster easily, that would help a lot! :D

- It's not EV trained sadly, but if you want it EV trained, I can reset it's EV and train it for you :D

- That would be awsome! I wanted to clone my Thundurus but you didn't want it haha ^-^;
    - Shouldn't be too hard! I won't have much time to try tonight so I'll work on it once the weekend hits.

- Oh I can do that myself so no worries haha. I'll take him! As he is flawless that's 3 Shinies or equivalent so let me know what you'd like~

- Sure! How many clones (plus original) would you like? I can clone items along with it so if you need an extra of something make sure to add it beforehand. ;3

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    - Shouldn't be too hard! I won't have much time to try tonight so I'll work on it once the weekend hits.

- Oh I can do that myself so no worries haha. I'll take him! As he is flawless that's 3 Shinies or equivalent so let me know what you'd like~

- Sure! How many clones (plus original) would you like? I can clone items along with it so if you need an extra of something make sure to add it beforehand. ;3

- Excellent! Take your time, I understand you're busy during the week, I don't imaging teaching is easy! :3

- I'd take this Swablu, in your competitive section: Female, Lv. 1, UT, Bold (Natural Cure), Power Swap. Do you have it's IV close by?

- I would like 3 copies + orignal :) I'll put an evolution item on, and you can keep a copy of the item if you'd like!

- Yesterday I also got my hands on a shiny female Froakie. She's x/31/31/31/31/31 and Torrent. I don't remember the nature but I'd like her cloned as well, 2 copies + original. If you want a copy of this one, feel free to take it! I'll get you the nature if you're interested. :D

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    - Excellent! Take your time, I understand you're busy during the week, I don't imaging teaching is easy! :3

- I'd take this Swablu, in your competitive section: Female, Lv. 1, UT, Bold (Natural Cure), Power Swap. Do you have it's IV close by?

- I would like 3 copies + orignal :) I'll put an evolution item on, and you can keep a copy of the item if you'd like!

- Yesterday I also got my hands on a shiny female Froakie. She's x/31/31/31/31/31 and Torrent. I don't remember the nature but I'd like her cloned as well, 2 copies + original. If you want a copy of this one, feel free to take it! I'll get you the nature if you're interested. :D
    - Ho boy it is not haha, and I've had to stay late most days because of studying with students (or had events). I'm finally free after this day ends though so I'll work on it tonight! Also, is it better for it to have the right nature as well?

- OH THAT'S WHO'S MISSING IVS sorry about that haha, I'm pretty sure she's x/31/31/31/31/31.

- Can do! Hahah if you need them I'll keep it on, I've got plenty of everything at this point.

- Cool! Send her over along with Thundurus and I'll clone them at the same time. If she's something other than Naive/Timid I probably will take a clone if it's really alright! (I'll also trade for it if you'd like haha.)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    - Ho boy it is not haha, and I've had to stay late most days because of studying with students (or had events). I'm finally free after this day ends though so I'll work on it tonight! Also, is it better for it to have the right nature as well?

- OH THAT'S WHO'S MISSING IVS sorry about that haha, I'm pretty sure she's x/31/31/31/31/31.

- Can do! Hahah if you need them I'll keep it on, I've got plenty of everything at this point.

- Cool! Send her over along with Thundurus and I'll clone them at the same time. If she's something other than Naive/Timid I probably will take a clone if it's really alright! (I'll also trade for it if you'd like haha.)

- Heehee, I understand how staying late is draining, I'm a game developer, and on my previous project I had to stay late every night and come during the weekend for 3 months in a row x_x. Also, nature isn't a problem, I have a male Cottonee with the right nature :)

- Awesome! I'll take her for the Swampert!

- It'll probably be a shiny stone but I will provide it ^^

- She has a bold nature! :D you can keep a copy of course, and we can trade for it, but you can always just consider it a payment for the cloning :3

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hello, can you EV train a couple of pokemon for me please? :P

Gallade: 252 Attack / 4 Defense / 252 Speed
    Clefable: 252 HP and can you try to balance the rest between Defense and Special Defense?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    - Heehee, I understand how staying late is draining, I'm a game developer, and on my previous project I had to stay late every night and come during the weekend for 3 months in a row x_x. Also, nature isn't a problem, I have a male Cottonee with the right nature :)

- Awesome! I'll take her for the Swampert!

- It'll probably be a shiny stone but I will provide it ^^

- She has a bold nature! :D you can keep a copy of course, and we can trade for it, but you can always just consider it a payment for the cloning :3
    - Oh yeah I saw that in yer profile! Bleh that sounds tough; I don't have to come in on the weekends usually and I don't stay THAT late (they close the school t 8-9 PM haha). @w@ Oh cool! I'l just get the first Female Prankster Cottonee I can get!

- Cool, I'll have her cloned and ready along with Cottonee~

- No prob! And on Froakie, I might take a clone just to have but probably won't add her to my lists (Bold is kinda meh) if that's alright!

Hello, can you EV train a couple of pokemon for me please? :P

Gallade: 252 Attack / 4 Defense / 252 Speed
    Clefable: 252 HP and can you try to balance the rest between Defense and Special Defense?
    Hi! Yer in luck because my weekend is just starting and I'm very free so I could do these pretty quickly I think~ Smogon's Clefable sets all recommend 172 Def / 84 SpD, is that alright or do you want it pretty even? (One is gonna have more than the other even in that case tho, so I will probably put it towards Def.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back