• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    - Oh yeah I saw that in yer profile! Bleh that sounds tough; I don't have to come in on the weekends usually and I don't stay THAT late (they close the school t 8-9 PM haha). @w@ Oh cool! I'l just get the first Female Prankster Cottonee I can get!

- Cool, I'll have her cloned and ready along with Cottonee~

- No prob! And on Froakie, I might take a clone just to have but probably won't add her to my lists (Bold is kinda meh) if that's alright!

- 8-9 PM is not so bad but even a few hours every day can make a difference :P Still, your students must be glad for your extra work! Nothing beats a passionate teacher :3 I wish you luck with the Cottonee ^-^

- That is quite alright! I'm looking to help you as much as you help me so you can definitely take a copy for free, especially since you don't like her nature ^-^;

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
    I'm interested in your Cinema shiny Genesect. I have the 20th anniversary Gensect with flawless stats (bold). sr'd it myself. My best competitive shiny that i hatched is a lvl. 50 Arcanine. Jolly/Intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31. Extreme Speed/iron tail/Crunch/Flare blitz. I don't have Pokesav so i would need a clone.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    - Oh yeah I saw that in yer profile! Bleh that sounds tough; I don't have to come in on the weekends usually and I don't stay THAT late (they close the school t 8-9 PM haha). @w@ Oh cool! I'l just get the first Female Prankster Cottonee I can get!

- Cool, I'll have her cloned and ready along with Cottonee~

- No prob! And on Froakie, I might take a clone just to have but probably won't add her to my lists (Bold is kinda meh) if that's alright!

Hi! Yer in luck because my weekend is just starting and I'm very free so I could do these pretty quickly I think~ Smogon's Clefable sets all recommend 172 Def / 84 SpD, is that alright or do you want it pretty even? (One is gonna have more than the other even in that case tho, so I will probably put it towards Def.)

Sure, 172 Def / 84 SpDef works (I was going to ask for that earlier, but I wasn't sure if you could get that exact number :3)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello im loking for rash nature 6ivs kyurem do you have one
    Hi! Nooooope, anything not listed in my Offering post I do not have. Good luck finding that though, Rash doesn't seem to be a competitive nature so you're gonna have to find someone willing to SR or RNG it. @@

- 8-9 PM is not so bad but even a few hours every day can make a difference :P Still, your students must be glad for your extra work! Nothing beats a passionate teacher :3 I wish you luck with the Cottonee ^-^

- That is quite alright! I'm looking to help you as much as you help me so you can definitely take a copy for free, especially since you don't like her nature ^-^;
    - Aww thank you! I think they appreciate me anyway haha, they seem to like me. I have Cottonee already so I can trade her to you when I catch ya fo cloning! c:

- Heh, it's only cuz competitive stuff is what people want and that's the only reason I collect them. Shinies all need a good home tho! c:
    I'm interested in your Cinema shiny Genesect. I have the 20th anniversary Gensect with flawless stats (bold). sr'd it myself. My best competitive shiny that i hatched is a lvl. 50 Arcanine. Jolly/Intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31. Extreme Speed/iron tail/Crunch/Flare blitz. I don't have Pokesav so i would need a clone.
    Wow, flawless? That's tough stuff, congrats! As it is I have codes on the way for myself so I'm not interested, sorry. @@ I'd be interested in Arcanine but she's not enough for Genesect alone. I would take any Shinies or Lugia/Cobalion/Yveltal towards it as well!

Sure, 172 Def / 84 SpDef works (I was going to ask for that earlier, but I wasn't sure if you could get that exact number :3)
    Oh yeah I can do any spread~ Sounds good to me! I'll be around for most of today so if you see me online VM me and I'll hop on to get them!

Oh I forgot to ask, since you listed them as Clefable and Gallade does that mean they already have EVs that I'm going to have to clear? Or are they UT (either at their first evo or cleared of EVs)? And do you want a clone of them before they are EV trained?

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hi! Nooooope, anything not listed in my Offering post I do not have. Good luck finding that though, Rash doesn't seem to be a competitive nature so you're gonna have to find someone willing to SR or RNG it. @@

- Aww thank you! I think they appreciate me anyway haha, they seem to like me. I have Cottonee already so I can trade her to you when I catch ya fo cloning! c:

- Heh, it's only cuz competitive stuff is what people want and that's the only reason I collect them. Shinies all need a good home tho! c:

Wow, flawless? That's tough stuff, congrats! As it is I have codes on the way for myself so I'm not interested, sorry. @@ I'd be interested in Arcanine but she's not enough for Genesect alone. I would take any Shinies or Lugia/Cobalion/Yveltal towards it as well!

Oh yeah I can do any spread~ Sounds good to me! I'll be around for most of today so if you see me online VM me and I'll hop on to get them!

Oh I forgot to ask, since you listed them as Clefable and Gallade does that mean they already have EVs that I'm going to have to clear? Or are they UT (either at their first evo or cleared of EVs)? And do you want a clone of them before they are EV trained?

Actually I cleared both of their EVs with Reset Bags yesterday, so it's all good. And go ahead with the cloning

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Actually I cleared both of their EVs with Reset Bags yesterday, so it's all good. And go ahead with the cloning
    Oh good! Saves me time having to hunt for them haha. Cool! I'll clone them beforehand and then send you the trained and untrained versions when I finish.

I'll need like 10 mins here to get organized (still haven't had breakfast haha) and then I can take them and get to work!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018

- That was fast! I'm in the middle of a dungeon and dragons game so when I get home I'll trade you my Thundurus for it. It should be in the middle of the day for you ^^

- Yeah I understand, I like perfect IV because I'm a perfectionist but I don't even battle online haha

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    - That was fast! I'm in the middle of a dungeon and dragons game so when I get home I'll trade you my Thundurus for it. It should be in the middle of the day for you ^^

- Yeah I understand, I like perfect IV because I'm a perfectionist but I don't even battle online haha
    Ah darn it, I ended up being off at that time. @@ I might be up late tonight to try and catch you, but if not I'll be around tomorrow too!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Ah darn it, I ended up being off at that time. @@ I might be up late tonight to try and catch you, but if not I'll be around tomorrow too!

Yeah I fell asleep but if you're up to it, we can trade the Cottonee and Swablu now!

walidh

walid
    Years
    A mild nature one with 6ivs will be good to do you know someone that have it or can you have one i need a rash or mild one because i want to make a kyurem black with mild or rash nature and 6ivs with ice beam draco meteore earth power and fusion bolt its a physical move that's why I don't want it to be modest

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Yeah I fell asleep but if you're up to it, we can trade the Cottonee and Swablu now!
    Uhh I don't have Swablu cloned just yet, so if you wanna wait on trading Swampert I don't mind. I can do the cloning now tho!

A mild nature one with 6ivs will be good to do you know someone that have it or can you have one i need a rash or mild one because i want to make a kyurem black with mild or rash nature and 6ivs with ice beam draco meteore earth power and fusion bolt its a physical move that's why I don't want it to be modest
    OH you should have said that (forgot there are other"Kyurem" forms lol @w@). The only Kryurem I have is the Shiny one, as you might have noticed by looking at my list. Flawless is SUPER hard to SR for otherwise I'd offer, and I still don't have RNG capability so I can't do that either. I haven't seen anyone else with one but then again I've never needed one so I haven't looked.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Uhh I don't have Swablu cloned just yet, so if you wanna wait on trading Swampert I don't mind. I can do the cloning now tho

I don't mind waiting for the cloning/waiting for the trade!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    The Cottonee is ready, she's 31/x/31/31/31/31. Let me know when you have a nickname for her :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Man you just zip through these! Please name her Cambric for me! And also let me know what you'd like in return!

I got very lucky with the Cottonee and I had a free Saturday :) I'm not sure if i can choose a shiny from your competitive list for this one? If so I'd like this Goomy: Male, Lv. 1, UT *, Modest (Gooey), 31/x/31/31/31/31, Acid Armor
    If I can't just tell me and I'll take something else :)

I would also like to breed this one if that's okay: Growlithe (F, Impish, Intimidate, EM Morning Sun, Repeat Ball)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    I got very lucky with the Cottonee and I had a free Saturday :) I'm not sure if i can choose a shiny from your competitive list for this one? If so I'd like this Goomy: Male, Lv. 1, UT *, Modest (Gooey), 31/x/31/31/31/31, Acid Armor
    If I can't just tell me and I'll take something else :)

I would also like to breed this one if that's okay: Growlithe (F, Impish, Intimidate, EM Morning Sun, Repeat Ball)
    Yes absolutely! Anything equaling 3 or so is fine so he's fine with me! c: I'll have him cloned and ready. I have days off on Thu and Fri so I may be around during that time?

Ah yes, I realized I have one like that already in a regular Poke Ball so I was thinking of changing the set. They're harder I think (more EMs required), but would you like to do one or both?

Growlithe (M, Jolly, Flash Fire, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)
    Growlithe (F, Adamant, Intimidate, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Yes absolutely! Anything equaling 3 or so is fine so he's fine with me! c: I'll have him cloned and ready. I have days off on Thu and Fri so I may be around during that time?

Ah yes, I realized I have one like that already in a regular Poke Ball so I was thinking of changing the set. They're harder I think (more EMs required), but would you like to do one or both?

Growlithe (M, Jolly, Flash Fire, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)
    Growlithe (F, Adamant, Intimidate, EM Morning Sun / Close Combat / Crunch, Repeat Ball)

Yeah we can trade during these days, just tell me around what time you will be on so I'll adapt my schedule :P It can be very flexible and I live very close to my workplace.

I'm going to do them both! It'll be a nice challenge for me! But it will take longer for me to complete these so I hope you don't mind ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back