• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roast the Pokémon Trainer above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Variation of Grill the Pokémon above, with the same rules. One user provides the name of a Pokémon Trainer, and the next user has to say something negative about them (within forum rules, of course!), before providing another name for the user after them to roast. For example:

User A said:

User B said:
    He can't stop bragging about his Champion status! Also, his fashion sense is as terrible as his sense of direction.

Valerie?

User C said:
    Her obsession with becoming a Pokémon gives me the creeps.

Bruno?

So on, and so forth. I'll start:

Malva?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Worst Fire type Trainer Ever... This is coming from someone who loves Fire types (Me)

Archie?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    If Kyogre submerges the entire globe underwater, how are we supposed to walk the plank when we get on your team's bad side, Archie?

Chairman Rose?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • He's too much of a show-off. Guess he really does take after his mother, no matter how embarassed he is of her behavior.

Sinnoh Elite Four Lucian?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Hey, Maxie, what are we gonna use to make crops grow when there's a permanent drought? Your plan was arguably even more bloody stupid than Archie's, and you were supposed to be the nerdy one!

Commander Kamado?

Years
  • He could use some better manners.
    Been a while since I played Legends, but iirc he does some sumo move on you when you first meet him.

the Masked Royal Professor Kukui?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    With all due respect, there's no Mat Blocking the fact that you're a famous wrestler, Professor. I have been entrusted to Fairy Lock more secretive information from Lillie in regards to Nebby, so it's perfectly fine to Confide your secret identity to me. I respect you equally as strongly as your wife and your wholesome assistant.

Sordward?

Years
  • Oh god the pompous ridiculous hair twins....
    their hair is literally the only thing that stand out about these two... in a bad way.

Morty ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    For a mystic seer, Morty really should have foreseen just how easy it is for one to mop the entire Gastly Gym floor with a simple Kadabra or Espeon, let alone, a Croconaw that bites everything left, right and centre.

Candice?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It would be in absolute bad faith to roast a sickly boy that wanted to develop on his own terms for gaming clout here.

Iris?

Years
  • The Dragon type gym leader that became a champion and made half her team non-dragon.
    At least Wallace had the guts to bring an all Water type team that one time he was the champion.... :coolcat:
    Though it did kinda make him one of the easiest champions to beat.... xD

Alder ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • He appears far too little for my liking! If only he'd debuted in another generation...

Burgh?

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Making us go through honey to find him? Ew no thanks i'd get diabetes...

Lance

Years
  • I know Dragons are slim pickings in gen 1, but why does the champion of the region have two Dragonairs on it's team? Why not just evolve them and have three Dragonites?
    And in the Johto versions he has Dragonites at a level that shouldn't be possible. Hacker Exposed!

Bruno ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • He never leaves his damn room except to 1. change rooms with one of his fellow Elite Four members, 2. get RageCandyBars.

Sabrina?

Back