• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roast the Pokémon Trainer above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    I'm pretty sure he's actually pretending to be weaker than he is so that people will underestimate him. He descends from a frickin' ninja - did he really think we would be fooled?

Mela?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Pays zero attention to shared weaknesses. Sees good stats and calls it. Also tamed Dragons that are not actually Dragons.

Hop

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    His role model is his brother Leon. You know, the guy who has a terrible sense of direction, fashion, team composition, everything. Not exactly a paragon of what Hop himself says he wants to be.

Fantina?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Uses a Kakuna and a Metapod. Effectively trolls you during a gym match. Very unprofessional.

Dawn?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    As the player character, she's not properly prepared for the elements, not even in Platinum. As a pseudo-rival, she's a terrible tag partner.

Akari?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Throws a temper tantrum after losing. Why would you put this person in charge of a gym? Should not be in any position of power.

Guzma

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You lost to your child when they were 10... Yeah I don't think many other people can say that.

Volkner

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Why is this guy still in charge if I have to go fetch him at the lighthouse just for a Gym battle? (Not sure if it was a glitch or what, but in Diamond, I had to fetch him twice. I was so pissed.)

Lusamine?

Years
    "Brock the Rock" huh... your rock expertise is so fantastic that your team doesn't know a SINGLE rock move in gen1. Genius.

Roark

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Failed a safety spot check with those generic glasses. Should have worn safety googles! Also, he's not nearly as saucy as his dad.

Steven Stone?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    If you've played HG/SS, you'll know that she needs to grow a spine and walk away from the toxic cesspit of a person that is Erika. It's clear that while Jasmine sees Erika as her best friend, Erika doesn't see Jasmine as hers. She deserves better than being gossiped about and ridiculed by a supposed "friend"!

Flannery?

Back