• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Rocket Rising

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
That's weird. That's the script that controls the hovering icons you see over quest givers. And there shouldn't be any of those in the Pokemon center.
I don't think I can fix this without seeing your save file.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ui4bfd0l9bgo85a/Save02.rvdata2

Your Gastly is no longer mutated and so should hit things more, your game will no longer have the 'item popup' when you receive items, so it should no longer crash, and you have the correct number of checkpoints so the scientist should be available as well.

EDIT: Forgot to leave an option for Cinnabar when no other teleporters are active. In order to teleport in the current version, you'll need to activate one of the teleporters in Cerulean, Lavender, or Vermilion. Sorry!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
So the gate in the Pokemon Center that says to enter the Total, that's just adding the numbers from all the gates together right?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
So the gate in the Pokemon Center that says to enter the Total, that's just adding the numbers from all the gates together right?

There are two answers that will work for the "total".
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
Another bug I've found: the recruitment count isn't going up even though I've recruited the people in Cerulean City and the rock cave

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Progress: Been working on a new sidequest involving Slowpoke Tails, and getting mutation artwork done!
Mutations So Far
Spoiler:

Aren't they cute.

Another bug I've found: the recruitment count isn't going up even though I've recruited the people in Cerulean City and the rock cave

Yeah, I see it now. Bike Kid (I need to give him a name...) didn't have the recruitment thing in it.
Thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:
Years
Hey the game is really awesome.Umm the only thing is I'm stuck at the Saffron city part.I'm supposed to go there and the grunt in base said I have lockpick but when I try to unlock the door in Celadon I can't unlock it or when I try to go to Saffron I can't,so I dont know what to do.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Progress: I've been working on new Pokemon! By next update you'll have a choice of three different Pokemon.
Spoiler:

You'll be able to carry all of your Pokemon around with you, and everyone will get experience from battles (because grinding is the worst).
So you should be able to switch your team around as easily as you'd switch Accessories around.

Hey the game is really awesome.Umm the only thing is I'm stuck at the Saffron city part.I'm supposed to go there and the grunt in base said I have lockpick but when I try to unlock the door in Celadon I can't unlock it or when I try to go to Saffron I can't,so I dont know what to do.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u80d6oxofc1gn9b/RocketRisingtemp.exe
I've made it so that if you go Right out of Celadon, there'll be a lockpick hidden in the furthest right flower.
Hopefully that should fix your lockpick troubles.

Years
Progress: I've been working on new Pokemon! By next update you'll have a choice of three different Pokemon.
Spoiler:

You'll be able to carry all of your Pokemon around with you, and everyone will get experience from battles (because grinding is the worst).
So you should be able to switch your team around as easily as you'd switch Accessories around.

I've made it so that if you go Right out of Celadon, there'll be a lockpick hidden in the furthest right flower.
Thank you :) Now I can continue playing.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 5, 2015
This game is amazing! I've been playing it for the last little while, but I seem to have run into a glitch of sorts; after getting all of the parts for the teleporter on Cinnabar Island, I went back to the hideout like I was supposed to but I didn't get the lockpick and I can't seem to get into Saffron either. Help?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
This game is amazing! I've been playing it for the last little while, but I seem to have run into a glitch of sorts; after getting all of the parts for the teleporter on Cinnabar Island, I went back to the hideout like I was supposed to but I didn't get the lockpick and I can't seem to get into Saffron either. Help?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
The door 11 puzzle Pokecenter is glitchy,
I've tried the walktrough. No help

And I can't "steal" the Pokemon from the Pokécenter.
Any help?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
The door 11 puzzle Pokecenter is glitchy,
I've tried the walktrough. No help

And I can't "steal" the Pokemon from the Pokécenter.
Any help?

Door 11 is glitchy? The code for the door should be 39, is that number not opening it?

I'm not sure what you mean by "steal" Pokemon from the Pokecenter.
Can you explain it a bit more? Are you on the 1st floor, or in the basement, and what are you interacting with when you get the problem?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Door 11 is glitchy? The code for the door should be 39, is that number not opening it?

I'm not sure what you mean by "steal" Pokemon from the Pokecenter.
Can you explain it a bit more? Are you on the 1st floor, or in the basement, and what are you interacting with when you get the problem?

I can interact with ex. the pidgey, but it won't steal it

Door 11 isn't 39 for me, and the final door is neither the code.

Are the current version 2,5 because the download link is 2,5

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
I can interact with ex. the pidgey, but it won't steal it

Door 11 isn't 39 for me, and the final door is neither the code.

Are the current version 2,5 because the download link is 2,5

It's still 2.5 because there was no real update but...
I updated the download link on July 28th, but if you downloaded it before that point then I guess it would still be broken.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9v6ddlpjm24dylg/RocketRising2(2).exe
This one should be fixed for that door problem, as well as has a few more moves for your Pokemon to learn.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Back