• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Role you play in Pokemon

What role do you play in Pokemon?

• Pokemon Trainer (for newbies)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Pokemon Ace Trainer (for experts, interested in natures, EVs, ect)

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • Pokemon Co-ordinator (interested in contests and poffins)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Pokemon Collector (interested in catching but not raising pokemon)

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Pokemon Farmer (interested in growing berries and spheres)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Pokemon Competitor (interested in playing mini games in underground)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Adventurer (only interested in the story)

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Pokemon Researcher (interested in the pokedex and pokemon to a observic point of view)

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Pokemon Fan (just loves pokemon)

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hmm, im a couple things. Im an Ace Trainer, a Coordinator, and a Collector. I'm also a type trainer occasionally. Water types FTW!

Ruffresia

Johto Coordinator.
    Years
    I'm definitely a Pokémon Coordinator. I seriously need to improve, though. The contests here are a lot different than generation three, obviously. I'm also a Pokémon Collector. I collect my favorite Pokémon, then use them in contests. Lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    I am a definite Ace trainer because I love having OP (overpowering) pokemon with me.
    I love breeding especially with dittos because then I can get some really good pokemon from trade then. Right now I am working on Emerald Version at the start again for a adamant female mudkip.

Years
    I'm a competitive battler who filled the pokedex, won all the contests, obtains and plants berries before doing anything else involving pokemon, likes the story, and even tried spriting, hacking, and, most prominently of all, making pokemon themes on Mario Paint Composer.

That would mean that overall I'm a pokemon fan; the only thing I don't really care for is the Underground.

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
    I"m an Ace, although I just recently became a collector because I heard that if you fill up the National Dex, you'll get one star in your Trainer Card and I really need more (only 1 atm).

Last edited:

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Pokemon Adventurer (only interested in the story)
    Pokemon Researcher (interested in the pokedex and pokemon to a observic point of view)
    Pokemon Fan (just loves pokemon)
    Pokemon Ace Trainer (for experts, interested in natures, EVs, ect)
    Pokemon Co-ordinator (interested in contests and poffins)

Shame i can only pick one but this is my role in pokemon

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    I'm beggining to fall under the Ace tranier catagory, but I'd also fall under Co-ordinater aswell. X3

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Honestly i'm probably just a regular old trainer. I wouldn't call myself a newbie, since I know what EV's, IV's, and Natures are, but it's just I don't really pay much attention to them when building a team. ^_^

Back