• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'm actually not sure if I like the sound of that sort of group thing. I mean, sure, there are some RPers that are better than other (grammatical wise and rapid posting wise), but to make an "elite" group...Just not my cup o' tea.

No offense, Supervegeta.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I have been here for a solid 3 years and I have never heard of this "PQ" myself. Must be a new thing that is way above my pay-grade.

Or I don't creep around the right areas in the corner

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I have been here for a solid 3 years and I have never heard of this "PQ" myself. Must be a new thing that is way above my pay-grade.

Or I don't creep around the right areas in the corner

It's new, I think. Before I disappeared for a month (or more), it didn't exist, but when I came back, it did.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Roswell Trying to push me? *angry face on* (not really :P)

That's not what the PQ is. The PQ is a group of RPers that work together to help improve each others RP skills, either by co-GMing, improving the storyline, through comments, suggestions, and hints, and working together as a whole to get BETTER at RPing. It is not a group of Elite RPers. It is a group of RPers who are TRYING to become elite. :D Although some of us are.

Also, not all of us are actually great friends. The purpose of using FB is to discuss it with more detail than, say, here on PC.

I just wanted to clear it up for you guys, since you are all having trouble understanding what it really is about. It's not about only good RPers joining, and it's not some Elite society and all that. It's about people determined and potentially exempt enough to GET to that point. That's why certain people you might consider not as talented are in. We're trying to get them to a higher point, and I think, ultimately, we are succeeding.

Again, sorry if I came out angry, but you have to stop making assumption about things you don't know.

@Nidous This isn't necessarily your fault, because while Nocturnal Founded PQ, I am the President. I run it. :P

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Roswell Trying to push me? *angry face on* (not really :P)

That's not what the PQ is. The PQ is a group of RPers that work together to help improve each others RP skills, either by co-GMing, improving the storyline, through comments, suggestions, and hints, and working together as a whole to get BETTER at RPing. It is not a group of Elite RPers. It is a group of RPers who are TRYING to become elite. :D Although some of us are.

Also, not all of us are actually great friends. The purpose of using FB is to discuss it with more detail than, say, here on PC.

I just wanted to clear it up for you guys, since you are all having trouble understanding what it really is about. It's not about only good RPers joining, and it's some Elite society and all that. It's about people determined and potentially exempt enough to GET to that point. That's why certain people you might consider not as talented are in. We're trying to get them to a higher point, and I think, ultimately, we are succeeding.

Again, sorry if I came out angry, but you have to stop making assumption about things you don't know.

@Nidous This isn't necessarily your fault, because while Nocturnal Founded PQ, I am the President. I run it. :P

And that makes more sense. xD

I'm still kind of iffy, though. There are some people who do need the help, but don't join because they think that they are okay. There might also be some people who shouldn't really be helping others because they aren't okay. Plus, some sorts of things are something that you have to go and learn by yourself and gain some experience for yourself.

But, the reason seems to be good. I just feel like it shouldn't be just a "group", but the whole RP community.

But that's just me.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
What's FB? Oh, Facebook probably, ok I feel stupid. If I'm wrong i feel stupididerz.

@Roswell: CSS would definitely be better imo, organization is very useful if you plan on running an RP with alot of people over a long time. All this is in my opinion though.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The whole RPing community won't work. Secularized group such as this is proven effective to work. Some of us mentor while others learn. Ultimately, we all provide some sort of criticism at some point, and it is up to the GM to accept it or not, and on most occasion's, he/she does.

If EVERYONE joins, it wouldn't be as successful, because how many would actually be actively participating? It's proven that most people that would join wouldn't participate, however, if we CHOOSE who get's in, that's another story entirely. Selection works. Its showing that every day, I think.

But your critique is welcome. :D *pokes*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Don't make me take this poke war to the VMs. (pokes x2)

Should I feel sad that I have more than a year on you, but you have more posts than me?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Miha- Michaela No, because while you've been away for long periods of time, I've been focusing primarily here. :P

We should probably take this back to the VMs now...lol

*thinks of something to write about RP discussions.*

So how about that Fire Emblem RP? Anyone still interested? :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I think I'm in too many RPs already ;; And if I'm gonna make this next one, I'll likely be a part of it too XD;

Speaking of which, I have the rough outline down. I already posted it in DLTMS0 (because I can), so I'll post it here too!

Spoiler:

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
I signed up for Plague!! :P

Hey, if I made a TRON-based RP, would you guys sign up for it? Just curious, because I liked the idea and wondered if it was worth making or not...

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
@Miha- Michaela No, because while you've been away for long periods of time, I've been focusing primarily here. :P

We should probably take this back to the VMs now...lol

*thinks of something to write about RP discussions.*

So how about that Fire Emblem RP? Anyone still interested? :D

I Would Actually Be Willing To Participate In A Fire Emblem RP. Seems Likes A Very Good Idea. Let Me Know If You Decide To Do It.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Did someone say Fire Emblem RP? Depends on which world it's set in. I could practically run a Tellius RP. But the other ones... Not so much. :D

And thanks for clearing that up for me Supervegeta. :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Say, Pirate Hunter coming in here and starting a competition with the PQ gave me an idea for an RP. It would be a parody RP, where the player plays themselves. What do you lot think of this idea? XD I would just go ahead and make it, but I have no ideas for a plot beyond the premise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back