• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
:3 What kind of RP will it be?

Im not sure, thats why im asking what RP people feel like joining now and then. ^^

Personally, I would prefer RP's that provide a twist to the usual Pokemon formula, ones where you RP the Pokemon themselves, or even a crossover RP.

So like a pkmn Mystery Dungeon RP, well i already made one of those but i could make another with a crossover story linbe... somehow. xD

I like adventure RP's. Like journeys across regions. But they need to be really original, otherwise their boring. XD;

Yea, that would be a good idea to, like maybe a RP with just a simple yet original and fun story line where you go to find some gem and u need to cross regions n'all. That could be good. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Would anyone entertain the idea of an Elder Scrolls RP? I know it has been talked about before, but I might plan out one, just looking for input.

Yes, a good idea. If someone wanted to be a strong GM who planned a proper and intricate storyline and was willing to play a lot of NPCs and let the players use a lot of "realism" in the game.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years

Yes, a good idea. If someone wanted to be a strong GM who planned a proper and intricate storyline and was willing to play a lot of NPCs and let the players use a lot of "realism" in the game.

I'm not sure if I'd have enough time to play a ton of NPC's, but if I did that, I'd need a Co-GM. So, should I do it? I got a core idea for it, (shortly after the events of Skyrim [Game], will involve Great War), will likely be spread around most of Tamriel (or stick to one province), and realism will be important.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
HEY I HAVE A QUESTION/NEW TOPIC FOR EVERYONE;

How long have you been roleplaying at PC for?

shinysweety

Years
@ Skymin: I dunno, it's been a while. Let me go see my first RP post ever then i'll know, brb. *checks* Wow.... such an embarrassing post i just saw.. I've improved more than i thought. -_- Anyway, i started to RP at July 14th, 2011. That was so long ago, wow. xD lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OKAY, OKAY, OKAY, BE SHOCKED GUYS.

I started in October of 2006 when I was thirteen and my first RP was one that I made myself, called "The Elemental Islands" (here's a link to to it omg). It was crap beyond crap but I guess we all have to start somewhere! I roleplayed as myself (which is usually a bad idea lol) and yeah, I was the biggest mary-sue character, my dad being da bad guy.

YEAH I AM THE GREATEST. And I'm like, almost nineteen now. What a cool guy I am.

:3 Like about 10 months. Why?
There's no why, it's just a discussion topic.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Urm.. 'ello folks. You may not remember meh, but I am back.

@Question: I started RPing in July.

@YagerBomb: I'd join an Elder Scrolls RP.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I started in October of 2006 when I was thirteen and my first RP was one that I made myself, called "The Elemental Islands" (here's a link to to it omg). It was crap beyond crap but I guess we all have to start somewhere! I roleplayed as myself (which is usually a bad idea lol) and yeah, I was the biggest mary-sue character, my dad being da bad guy.

YEAH I AM THE GREATEST. And I'm like, almost nineteen now. What a cool guy I am.

I actually think it's better than what you do now! /*shot multiple times*
xD And you're the only one from that still around . . . I think.
You had a baby Articuno? . . . yeah . . . that's . . . not good . . . lol

Mah first RP here was The Argent Tournament, I believe. I'm too lazy to link to it. I don't remember how bad I was. I'ma go look for it naow . . .

< clicky here > yeah, I was pretty bad, lol. (guess I actually wasn't too lazy to link to it :P)

Well, according to the thread I just linked to, about 16 months. :3

@Elite Killer - Well, hello again. :P

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
HEY I HAVE A QUESTION/NEW TOPIC FOR EVERYONE;

I am one of the old guys. I started on April 23, 2008. How do I know the exact date you may be wondering? Well, that's my join date and I joined to join my first role play. Completed a sign up by the end of the day and was accepted (surprisingly).

Since then, I have been on and off role playing. My activity has dramatically increased because of all the good roleplays that have started.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Skymin I'm an old guy, but I only started RPing when I joined here, and that was March of last year, I believe, so about 9-10 months or so.

@Elite Killer Hey dude! Good to see you again!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@SkyminQuestion I started RPing in May, my first RP was War b/w Pokemon and Humans. Lol it was awesome, although I facepalm at some of my early posts. #rememberingoldnoobdays

shinysweety

Years

Lol. xD My first RP was actually pretty good, it got up to around 400 posts. Here's a link to it: Shinysweety : Lol. :D

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

There's no why, it's just a discussion topic.

I will judge you forever because of that baby Articuno. But then again I was awful when I joined here, and still, am because I don't join very many RPs. But it was march of 2009 I'm almost certain.

I see you brought back your Being Human theme... I actually recently started watching it on Netflix because I kept wondering what it was about.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
How long have you been a roleplayer at PC?

Pfooh, that was a long time ago. Begin 2009 actually, though I've been roleplaying on other sites for much longer. But there was about a year/year and a half break I had from PC which I broke last November C:

SOME MORE SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION: The New League still has one spot open for Bulbasaur, and another spot might open soon!

miley810

Assassin
Years
Curious-

I realize its a commintment, but that doesn't mean I have to post 24/7, I do have a life that I comminted to at...birth.

How long of you been a roleplayer at PC?

Almost a year I think. *goes to check my first RP sense that was when I first started rping*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back