• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sorry if that sent off a negative message, but I was commenting more along the lines that of the fact that I was really impressed with other people's progress. Didn't mean to make it sound like that.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hmmm… If I would make a Devil Survivor RP, would anyone be interested?

Making such a RP takes a lot of time. I got to do alot of research and think about a proper plot… but I will try my hardest to make an awesome RP of it if there are people interested in one.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Did I hear Devil Survivor?

I was thinking of making one, but I didn't really find the time to. In other words, heck yeah I would be! although maybe I should get to beating overclocked first

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Spoiler:

Guess who's back...
ws1s3fn.png

Alright, alright. Admittedly I didn't leave all that wrong, but I have an explanation. And, as my signature's quote says (quote subject to change) I'm coming back with more than just a new name and fancy codes. I'm not sure how my writing looks to you guys, but to me it just isn't enough. I've got to try once more to improve my writing abilities, and this time keep them at that heightened level. Additionally, I feel like I could do better character-wise. That's why I'm starting fresh. I'm going to resubmit Lifu's Sign-Up to PTA in a newer posting format, and create an entirely new character for Youkai Academy. I'm about to change everything, and I'm ready to force time into my schedule if needed to keep my spot here.

That said, I feel an explanation is in order, so prepare for a sappy rejoin speech.

When I had left, I felt empty. Whether I realized it or not, PC became a part of me, and without it, I was incomplete. I found myself stressed, depressed, and believe it or not, thinking of the RP Corner quite a lot. As I said, I'm going to do my very best to make sure I stay active on here, and on top of that, improve myself in numerous ways. So yeah, I'm back now, and, to use an overused phrase, better than ever. I just want to say, when I came back to see how everything was, I was stunned by the responses I had gotten. Being insecure as I was, I wasn't expecting so much feedback and compliments, let alone any at all. So, I'm happy to say that I'm making my return. I'm sorting through a bunch of things, after finishing this post my next objective is characters/post format.

For further reference, I may now be referred to as Dusk. Though, if you choose to call me Wolfy still, I won't mind.

On a related note, I feel like I have to reply to some of those comments.

Oh no :/ Now I'm depressed :[ I know I never spoke with WolfOfEve before -as in, a real conversation- but it's always sad to see someone leave. Respect, bro. BROOTAL RPER. May life be good for you. Farewell.
Maybe now you can get a chance, if that's what you'd like.

@Wolfy - I never really spoke to you much but you're a very talented writer and I like many others will be sorry to see you go.
I'm extremely grateful for your praise. This is one of those comments that really pulled me back in. I'm going to be working on a new character on Youkai Academy, so we'll be playing together again very soon. (Here's a hint: I'm working on a Mage!)

@WolfOfEve - the only time I ever talked to you was to point out your birthday was one day after mine haha. Oh man, I'll miss you and your awesome CSS posts. Even if I never expressed it myself, I always loved reading your posts in whatever RP we were both in. I hope our paths somehow cross again, even though I can't see it happening unless you return to PC again...

Well, goodbye brother. Stay safe, and remember - I'm one day older then you. Well, in the calender anyway. I mean, by actual years you'r- ah whatever aha. I'm trying too hard.
I'm thankful that you enjoyed my writings, whether my self-esteem agrees with you or not. Perhaps we will cross paths again in the near future.

@WolfOfEve - I never got the chance to talk to you or really read any of your RP posts, but you seem like you have a lot of respect around here and you love Legend of Zelda, that's enough for me! I hope life treats you well man, best wishes.
Some of my favorite games! Never done cosplay stuff, but I feel like if I went and tried to dress like Link, I'd most likely pull it off amazingly.

Anybody who writes a goodbye letter... I don't think I've ever seen a person that hasn't come back after writing one. So, he'll be back. One day. ;)
You were right!

@WolfofEve: Oh man, that's sad to hear. But I have agree with Skymin. Nobody ever leaves permanently. Sooner or later, you'll miss us dude. Respect.
Respect.

@WolfOfEve: It's sad to see such a talented and dedicated RPer leave. I hope Skymin's right and that you'll be back eventually but for now, see you space cowboy.

(Totally don't know if you'll understand that reference but I'm doing it anyway.)
I actually didn't get it. I'm flattered that you consider me talented, though.

@WolfOfEve: It's sad to see you go now, even if I barely knew ya. I dearly hope that you return someday, as what I've seen of you in Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening, and a lot of the other Rps has proven to me that you are an absolutely fantastic Role-player and will be sorely missed.

This may or may not be my final goodbye to you, as I do have a feeling that you'll come back.
I'm back, but I'm probably not going back to the Fire Emblem RP. However, I'm sure if there's another spot in Youkai...​

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... At some point, I'm going to be reworking Zelda: Dimensional Links!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Cowboy Bebop reference, whoo! I never thought of cosplaying...but I'm tall...thin...blond...hmmm maybe I should unlearn the english language, yell a lot, get a sword and give it a try.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@Dusty Lunatic: And here I was still thinking out a farewell post here :/

Oh well, so long as you're back now, I guess it's fine :)

@PinkSapphire: A Devil Survivor roleplay...hm...I'd probably be interested. You don't see too many Shin Megami Tensei RPs, and there need to be more.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Dusk Lunacy- I just knew you'd return. Like I said: "the RPC is like a curse, whenever you leave you will most likely return."

Machomuu- I will probably base it a bit on both the anime and the games. I think I do need a Co-GM though…

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Machomuu- I will probably base it a bit on both the anime and the games. I think I do need a Co-GM though…
I'd love to help!

...But I can't. I'm somewhat near the end of the DS version but I stopped playing because I'm waiting for the 3DS port. And I don't know how how the anime differs, since I've never watched it. Plus, I never did get far in the original :/

But at least the interest is there.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'd love to help!

...But I can't. I'm somewhat near the end of the DS version but I stopped playing because I'm waiting for the 3DS port. And I don't know how how the anime differs, since I've never watched it. Plus, I never did get far in the original :/

But at least the interest is there.

The anime doesn't differ much. I actually think I have an idea for a plot already. Also… a co-GM with just little knowledge would be alright too. I just need someone who can help me with ideas and such :p

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Wolfy! You're back! The Dark Days have ended! I myself did leave for a little bit. PC seems to be a parasite, be it mutualism, commensalism, or parasitism. For me it was mutualism. But you're back Wolfy!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm… If I would make a Devil Survivor RP, would anyone be interested?

Making such a RP takes a lot of time. I got to do alot of research and think about a proper plot… but I will try my hardest to make an awesome RP of it if there are people interested in one.
*cough*

I looked up Devil Survivor, and it seems similar to an idea I was having for an RP hosted on here. I could Co-GM all up in this business.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
*cough*

I looked up Devil Survivor, and it seems similar to an idea I was having for an RP hosted on here. I could Co-GM all up in this business.
I'm just an outside judge here, but I can tell that such a combination would be explosive. And not in a good way.

I could be wrong, buuuuut...

Also, what's the basis of this? Devil Survivor 1, 2, or the series? I'd assume it's 2 from the previous posts, but I'm just making sure.

Sapphire Rose

Years
May I ask what your idea was, miss Lili? I don't like being one to steal RP ideas.

Machomuu- it'll be based on 2, but i'll probably add some of my imagination as well to make sure that everything will work out right. For now it'll be about those seven days where Septentriones keep attacking.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Because I'm incapable of explanations ever since...the accident.

/me turns to the window and stares at the sea thoughtfully

Besides, it might be more interesting to wait and see.
Then feel free to keep worthless opinions to yourself, sweet thing.
May I ask what your idea was, miss Lili? I don't like being one to steal RP ideas.
I'd rather speak in PMs, thanks. ^^ I didn't think to with my initial offer, so sorry for the sudden change.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@Lilizuki - You two have simply proven to be very conflict-prone. Very fire and ice. In most cases it tended to be on a RPer-CoGM RPer level, but, at least from what I've seen, you two are opposites in a lot of way. Of course, these types of relationships tend to breed interesting results, that's why I said "it may be more interesting to wait and see."

Sapphire Rose

Years
Welll… I just thought about it and I think I could do this on my own as well… but it'll be a RP with seven/eight IC days, which means: a short RP.

I can't just do this though because Lili seemed to be having an idea similar to devil survivor…

Oh and Machomuu… Lilizuki and I don't argue as much as you think, unless she has been spreading stuff behind my back… but I don't think she did~ :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back