• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roller Coasters!

Years
  • So my question to you is, do you enjoy riding roller coasters? Or are you afraid of them?

I love roller coasters, especially big ones. It gives me a rush of excitement, especially when going down a big hill xP

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I loveeeeee Roller Coasters. I'll even go on ones that I'm afraid of. I love that feeling when you go down the huge drops... its amazing ._.

I can't handle those freefall rides though -.-

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I live in a big city. Which means lots of roller coasters. >:3

These are my favourites;

Spoiler:

This is the NewYork NewYork Hotel. It's roller coaster is a corkscrew and it makes it look like you are about to hit you head on some concrete.

Spoiler:

This is the Adventure dome of Circus Circus Hotel. This was the first roller coaster I ever went on. It does two loops and then corkscrews through the building.

>;3

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Love/Hate relationships. I'm too scared to put my hands up, fearing that they might get chopped off. I love the thrill of going up and down and round and round. I keep my eyes closed! Meep.. I hate leaving my glasses with the roller coaster people, so I stick them in my pocket, which almost made me lose them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I like roller coasters, but I haven't been out to an amusement park in a number of years:/

Once, during a high school trip, I ate four or five hamburgers at dinner, then promptly went back and got on the same roller coaster I had ridden earlier that day. And no, I am proud to say I did not get sick :)

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • It depends on the roller coaster for me. XD I get pretty scared of them sometimes but usually after being on them once I want to go again. My mom on the other hand LOOOOVES them. XD

We have an amusement park here in arizona called castle and coasters. So there are alot of awesome roller coasters there. I haven't been there in ages though so it's probably got new ones. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    From an engineering perspective, the old wooden ones interest me. But of riding them, I don't find it enjoyable, I don't like that 'adrenaline rush' feeling.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I used to love riding them, but heck has it been a while. like 2-3 years. Because I've dedicated my summers to academic studies 4th grade on. It was 3 years of math camp (pretty cool, disregarding the name), one credit by summer school for Geometry, and well for a few years It's more math... with computers this time :D

So, it's probably gonna be a while before I ride a roller coaster again. All I have is my childhood memory of how much I used to love them before I became an abomination of mathematics :\

Ayselipera

I live for roller coasters. I'd do anything to rent out a big amusement park for the day. The rush from it all is so exhilarating.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I LOVE rollercoasters.
    I'm not such a huge fan of those that go upside down a lot, like the only roller coaster around here (which I rode two days ago when it was up, actually), but I love the ones that go up and down and twist and turn. Those are awesome.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Depends on the ride. If it's one of those extremely popular ones (like that one in Blackpool, England) then I don't go on it because it's usually waaaay too scary for me. I prefer the little rides (not the ones for little kids though). :3 Though I have a favourite one which is called "The Cyclone", it's a big ride... but I'm not that scared of it. Been going on it for years now. :3

One time I went on this ride, and I thought I was going to die so I screamed to get off. xD!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    My insides can't handle any type of thrill ride, be it a roller coaster or what I call 'spinny rides'. It's not so much terror or fear as it is the ease in which I can be made very nauseous, and I hate that >.<

Back