• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Blade, that's great! Of course i'm behind you and i'm convinced everyone else is too! If you need help with elements, you have an entire team to help you out! ;)

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Back! Finally! That was a nice week. Now I'm here, and I am going to work on the new hack. I won't reveal anything, if you want some information you have to contact me via MSN:[email protected].

Last edited:

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Well, on my spare time out of boredom, I made a custom Numel sprite. The sprite is crappy, I'm sure, but I made its dimensions fit inside those of the original Numel sprite's, and used its palette. Use it if anyone wants to.

HCharm

Banned
Years
I Am Sorry

Im Sorry ill post all of My Skills
Skills:

Spriter
Maper
tile Mapes
littel Man Sprites things
and tittel screen editor

Sorry if that waz bad english
and thats what i can do

ill put some screen shots and stuff on soon

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
HCharm, please do not doublepost or ask for your reply to be replied.
When the owner of the group is online he will tell you what to do and if you're in.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
HCharm, you didn't follow the form. As you don't respect the rules of this group I don't allow you to join. Members need to respect the rules.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
well, i havent heard from mewthree from a long while (he was SUPPOSED to fix a couple of things before i went back to working on it), and i dont think i will be working on chaos black for a long while, so i was thinking, does any of you peoples feel like continuing my work for a while? maybe until i get back into the groove of working on it again?

of course if any of you continue it for me i will need to check in a fair bit to make sure it isn't straying to much from my intentions, but most of the stuff that is needed to be done is sprite insertion, trainer pokemon and speach changes, and a few bugs here and there. after that is done, more maps and a continuation of the story will be needed to be completed, but hopefully i wont be so swamped with work and such by then and will be able to be more directly involved.

Kudos - Enix

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Oh, thanks for the offer, I think we should help you. So, people, what do you think?

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Yeah, it does sound like a good idea to help. I could do something, maybe sprite insertion and text-editing? (Well, hopefully not a lot because I'm busy doing the same on my hack.)

HCharm

Banned
Years
My T Screen:
pokemonfirered06iu8.png
pokemonfirered01mc5.png

My Sprites And OWs:
ewrwreg7.png

My Mapping Hope its good its of route 1 and pallet town:
pokemonfirered01am9.png
pokemonfirered02er0.png
pokemonfirered07bt6.png

My Trees:
treesakh3.png

897olkiaa1.png

My Skills:
OWs
Sprites
Mapping
Color
T Screen

And thiz r my Hacks so far

I Just Maid this sprite hope uz think its good i maid it frm scrach its blade and i maid a new fala here
hekpt4.png
hekieraoz7.png

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
OH, okay... Let's wait for others. They should decide. And then Christos. I will tell him.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
hcharm your spriting and titlescreens are very good
your mapping is good too. i think he is good to join this inc.

HCharm

Banned
Years
thanks am i in or r we waiting 4 Christos???
amm do uz have a sign like a sign for the group

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Your maps have too much space and no details so I don't think you could be a mapper.

Your titlescreens aren't good either. the version logo you made is ugly and you didn't even spell it right in the second titlescreen ("virsion").

And you applied for "Color" so I guess you mean palette editing. If you were a good palette editor you would change the colors of the mountain and flowers so that they would much. And the grass's colour is too dark, the wild grass's colours don't make it look nice and the trees don't really match with th grass.

Your tiles are okay, if you could show some more we could accept you.

And the last two sprites you posted are bad. The first ones aren't so good but they're okay so we can accept you as a spriter too.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Okay, the staff list will be updated. From now on, this group is closed for applications until further notice.

EDIT: Now, the member list will get a clean-up! Inactive members, meaning those who didn't actively join the discussion and those who didn't do anything except filling out the apply form. The results will be visible in the first post and I will edit this one if no one posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back